See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When to relocate even though the table has a positive count

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    You don't get the point. NOBODY WANTS A BACK COUNTER TO HIT ON HIS TABLE. However, when there's one, you either show him politely that you're aware of what he does OR you live with it. Both the seating counter and the back counter are using their respective strategy to beat the house. There is no point in alerting the pit and be an ass like you. This being said, for the very few of us out there, this shouldn't happen everyday and if it does, maybe you should go with the guy and have a coffee... But the way you react and treat other pros (I doubt you're one) shows little respect for the profession.
    No respect for what you say. When you do this play to a fellow counter you are disrespecting him. That's all you care about is your EV. You are right I am not a pro but neither am I a amateur. Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Eagle View Post
    No respect for what you say. When you do this play to a fellow counter you are disrespecting him. That's all you care about is your EV. You are right I am not a pro but neither am I a amateur. Do you understand?
    And while I'm backcounting, how am I suppose to know that the guy seating there is a counter? You have a cap written "counter" or is it written on your back? Maybe by the smell of two many hours at a "play all" game ??
    G Man

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    And while I'm backcounting, how am I suppose to know that the guy seating there is a counter? You have a cap written "counter" or is it written on your back? Maybe by the smell of two many hours at a "play all" game ??
    Maybe if you are standing behind him and watching him play. You should be able to tell. What if the person spread to 2 hands at +2 before you could get your bets down? Would that open your eyes? Duh!

Maybe if you are standing behind him and watching him play. You should be able to tell. What if the person spread to 2 hands at +2 before you could get your bets down? Would that open your eyes? Duh!
    Sorry, I don't observe civilians while I do my stuff. And seing you spread to two hands won't stop me from playing. Spreading to two hands doesn't mean you're a counter. MANY gamblers do it on a regular basis.Duh!
    G Man

Banned or Suspended

Looks like the one I had removed.
    images.jpeg

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    1) No smart back-counter would Wong in with another counter at the table, so most of this discussion was a waste of bits.

2) anyone who talks of “taking so-and-so’s card” or hits a 17 in a positive count is not to be taken seriously.

3) What Don said. Most ploppies will sit out if you ask them, and many will even come in when you tell them it’s ok! Doesn’t look weird at all; ploppies do it to each other all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    1) No smart back-counter would Wong in with another counter at the table, so most of this discussion was a waste of bits.

2) anyone who talks of “taking so-and-so’s card” or hits a 17 in a positive count is not to be taken seriously.

3) What Don said. Most ploppies will sit out if you ask them, and many will even come in when you tell them it’s ok! Doesn’t look weird at all; ploppies do it to each other all the time.
    Another one don't get the point. We sure have a lot of dumb and stupid people here.

You are the biggest joke yet. To think anyone would put up with a back counter taking their cards in a positive count you must be crazy. Lets hear from your fans who support your position.
    X2...EotE=rank amateur

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345