Thread: Anyone hear of a guy wth the handle Dark Oz?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Anyone hear of a guy wth the handle Dark Oz?

I came across some forum posts from this guy and was curious if he is legit? Tells some pretty good stories on another site, just curious if he is in deed an AP that went from a good income, to living on the streets, to being a senior AP with partners.

He is indeed an AP but I, among many others, have a strong impression that he embellishes quite a bit. Can't quite put my finger on it exactly, but a few odd quirks here and there make me wonder. He was talking about a play and he said he quit after he was down like $1,000 or $1,500 because the value of the play was ~ $1,000....and this was a play where you would NEVER EVER EVER quit early. He likes to out plays for whatever the hell reason which also gives me the impression he doesn't understand the full value of some of this stuff (otherwise WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU OUT IT????).
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    He likes to out plays for whatever the hell reason which also gives me the impression he doesn't understand the full value of some of this stuff (otherwise WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU OUT IT????).
    For the same reason Shackleford does? That's how he gets his jollies.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    For the same reason Shackleford does? That's how he gets his jollies.
    Although I still disagree with Shack when he does it, at least he has a reason to do it -- he makes money off the site and all that stuff, and he doesn't derive an income through AP. So at least he's got a reason for it.

Darkoz & co, on the other hand, have literally no good reason or monetary benefit to outing plays. They just want recognition from others. Darkoz was saying he wants to write a book on this stuff -- I can only hope it's as bad as his first book.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

im still pissed about some of what that new card counting movie aired for free to amazon prime, jerk quit playing and he just had to go there and make it public.