Thread: Freighter, you're not the only one who uses a unique way of side counting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Freighter, you're not the only one who uses a unique way of side counting.

On another board, there is a poster who rather play 8 deck games versus 6 decks. Here is what he had to say about it today:

"
    It's a preference for more positive EV hands. Of course I would play more 6D, and do play more, if conditions allow. Unfortunately I can only back count for so long before I have to drink some water and play with my pork knuckle."

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    On another board, there is a poster who rather play 8 deck games versus 6 decks. Here is what he had to say about it today:

"
    It's a preference for more positive EV hands. Of course I would play more 6D, and do play more, if conditions allow. Unfortunately I can only back count for so long before I have to drink some water and play with my pork knuckle."
    He’s not side counting. He’s draining the snake. He’s back counting, doesn’t want to look obvious, gets a full bladder and then takes a leak thereby relieving his “pork knuckle”. That’s what I think, and as long as I’m surmising, I’ll say that he’s back counting 8 deck games because when they go positive, they tend to stay positive.

Well, I guess you have to call it something, and Pork Knuckle is as good a name as any. Other honorable mentions could include Gorgeous George, Big Murph, Sven the Pork Chop, and a plethora of others.

Should earn me another unhelpful or 2.