Thread: Damn, Back to Back Winter Storms

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Damn, Back to Back Winter Storms

We just had a whopper of a winter storm the day before Thanksgiving (Winter Storm Dorothy), and now this weekend we are going to be hit again by winter storm Ezekiel. Winter storm warnings are now posted, but this one doesn't look to be as bad as Dorothy.

Here is 18 second clip of what it looked like right after Dorothy. This person lives less than 5 miles from me. Before the storm most of the existing snow had melted.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hang up blackjack for the rest of the year. Might as well quit on a high note as I won on 10 out of the last 11 times I played. Last year I quit in the middle of Nov. It is really hard to get 3 or 4 days in a row without a lot of snow. This time of year it seems like you will always run into snow on one leg of the trip.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 11-30-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I won on 10 out of the last 11 times
    Wow, what a great player. how do I nominate you for the BJHoF.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Wow, what a great player. how do I nominate you for the BJHoF.
    Better hold off on that BJHoF nomination. To tell the truth, I also had a nasty losing streak this year. In the middle of the year, I also lost on 8 out of 11 times played, and 4 of those losses were in a row. Hell, Zee can't even top that.

However, the year did start off good. After the second time I played, I was into the four figure range and never dropped below four figures for the rest of the year.