See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone read this? A book for someone like me it sounds.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Eagle View Post
    Enough grief and ridicule? I told you so.
    No grief, no ridicule but it’s obvious no one has read the book.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    No grief, no ridicule but it’s obvious no one has read the book.

Think about that statement. What kind of people populate this site? Here is a clue figure it out and draw your own conclusions. A_, fill in the blank.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Can you even see the arrogance in your post?

“You can never help him”....maybe YOU cannot help me but lots of others have helped me and Zi have credited them.

“He thinks he is smarter than anyone here” and you, never having met me, know what I think? Wow, here you are saying you know what forum members think!

”He drives traffic on this site but at what cost”....and it’s your job to calculate that or are you telling forum administration how to do their job?

If I bother you, the answer is simple. Just ignore my threads and posting on them. How old are you? The arrogance and immaturity makes me think you might be 18.
    It just gets old man, really old...you can't see that? Try looking at it from the other forum reader's perspectives.
    And no not 18, try adding a few decades. It just gets old dude. And yes, I try not to reply or even read your posts but sometimes I slip.
    And as many others have said, it's pretty simple for you as well...if the replies that you receive bother you...then don't post on this forum.
    Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 12-03-2019 at 09:45 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Simple solution, Zee. Buy the book. Review it on the appropriate section in the forum. That would only take you time and $10.99. No one would ridicule you about a review of a book on Blackjack. And there are many, many book reviews on this site.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234