See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Add 7m9c to HL to improve betting and surrender

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    Stupid and untrue writing! You gotta stop with these posts that have no meaning and makes no sense.
    Please stop with the insults. You are not being polite and certainly are not displaying proper etiquette. I don't insult you so please do not insult me. I am trying to help the HL player and I am insulted. That is not very nice at all.

Also right now it is unknown if my writings are "stupid and untrue"

The jury is still out on HL w 7m9c. Sims are not complete yet. If I am wrong that HL w 7m9c does not produce good results then i am fine with that. I tried to find an easy side count for HL players. But even if I made a mistake, please no insults. You never had an idea you thought had merit and tried it out and found it didn't work?

Gronbog has agreed to generate the top 6 HL w 7m9c indices with CV index generator. Then we can see what happens.

So let's all be polite and wait to see what happens. And please refrain from flinging insults.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Just buy fucking CV already like everyone told you the first time you came to the forum uggg. Prove your damn system before clogging up the forum and making ridiculous claims that force everyone else to disprove your grandiose false claims blah blah blah.
    Do your own work if you want to be taken seriously.
    Again, nobody here is "waiting for the results".
    Another forum reader flinging insults at me and talking with colored language. Also please speak for yourself. It is fine to say "I am not waiting for results" but it is not find saying "nobody is waiting" for results. And if you are not interested in the results why are you even monitoring this site?

I want everyone to please be polite and respectful.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    Please stop with the insults. You are not being polite and certainly are not displaying proper etiquette. I don't insult you so please do not insult me. I am trying to help the HL player and I am insulted. That is not very nice at all.

Also right now it is unknown if my writings are "stupid and untrue"
    You are insulting me and everyone here in the forum. You are doing it by writing long and annoying posts. We told you to stop you won't, that is scornfully abusing. Don't say you are not. So I am abusing you right back.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-19-2019 at 10:30 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You are insulting me and everyone here in the forum. You are doing it by writing long and annoying posts. We told you to stop you won't, that is scornfully abusing. Don't say you are not. So I am abusing you right back.
    The forum is suppose to be a place to politely exchange ideas for everyone's benefit. There is no excuse to be disrespectful. I am always open to constructive criticism or new ideas which helps everyone. Destructive criticism and insults helps no one.

I do not use HL - I use KO. So I am not doing this to help myself but to help the HL players

Many players use HL and so my goal was to come up with a simple side count to help those HL players.

My choices were Am6c or 7m9c. Am6c helps with insurance and hard 16 stands and surrenders but not betting. 7m9c helps with betting and I am hoping helps with LS. So I choose 7m9c for ths shoe game. I am currently having problems with the top 6 which is what I am trying to resolve.

So maybe you do not like my posts but I NEVER insulted anyone.

So let's all be polite and no insults. Only constructive criticism and new ideas and please no insults.

Thanks.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The forum is suppose to be a place to politely exchange ideas for everyone's benefit. There is no excuse to be disrespectful. I am always open to constructive criticism or new ideas which helps everyone. Destructive criticism and insults helps no one.
    This applied to you also, Mr bjanalyst. You are the one abusing and harassing everyone here in this forum. No excuse? You don't make the rules here. You got to stop!
    I do not use HL - I use KO. So I am not doing this to help myself but to help the HL players

Many players use HL and so my goal was to come up with a simple side count to help those HL players.

My choices were Am6c or 7m9c. Am6c helps with insurance and hard 16 stands and surrenders but not betting. 7m9c helps with betting and I am hoping helps with LS. So I choose 7m9c for ths shoe game. I am currently having problems with the top 6 which is what I am trying to resolve.

So maybe you do not like my posts but I NEVER insulted anyone.

So let's all be polite and no insults. Only constructive criticism and new ideas and please no insults.

Thanks.
    Stop talking about your Hi-lo +7m9c and your KO. People here in this forum don't really want to read or talk about it.

This applied to you also, Mr bjanalyst. You are the one abusing and harassing everyone here in this forum. No excuse? You don't make the rules here. You got to stop!

Stop talking about your Hi-lo +7m9c and your KO. People here in this forum don't really want to read or talk about it.

Please speak for yourself and not for others. I mentioned this to someone else who also posted nobody wants to know.

Also I asked you to be polite with constructive criticism and maybe present your own ideas if you have any. Of course, you have no ideas of your own so instead of saying something constructive it is much easier to criticize and insult. Why don't you come up with your own ideas for a change?

I listened to what the readers of this forum complained about when I introduced KO w 5m7c and AA89mTc. The complained it was way too complicated for them and that there were two side counts and did not like the KO and wanted to stick with the balanced HL and wanted things as simple as possible.

So the readers of this forum specifically stated that most wanted to stick with the Hi Low which they are totally comfortable with and were not interested in learning an entire new count system with all new indices and did not want to learn a new count.

Also the readers of this forum stated that if a side count was used to improve the HL they wanted it as simple as possible.

So those were the parameters I was given by the readers of this forum and those were my marching orders - to come up with a system that fit their stated wants.

So that is what the readers of this forum stated that they wanted! So stop saying that this is not what the readers wanted when this is what they stated that they wanted.

The simplest side counts to include with the HL would be level one plus/minus side counts involving only two ranks. So the side counts I considered were Am6c and 7m9c to add to the HL. Either one should produce good results. The Am6c helps with insurance and hard 16 hit/stand and surrender decisions but does not help with betting. 7m9c helps with betting and LS but does not help with insurance or hard 16 hit/stand or surrender decision. You can't have everything. I chose 7m9c because it helped with betting as well as LS. But Am6c could have been chosen as well. Either is fine.

So getting back to 7m9c and HL. Here you keep the HL and all of it indices for 90% of the plays. So there is not much new to learn and no new count system to learn and so little chance of any errors.

You keep the 7m9c as a side count and use it only when it helps the HL.

So 7m9c is used for betting where brc = HL + (1/2)*(7m9c) is used for betting instead of HL. And 7m9c is used for the top 6 plays, 5 of which are surrender plays. All other plays use the HL. So there is no new primary count to use, use the HL as your primary count, and except for betting and the top 6, all other plays use the HL.

That is about as simple as possible if you wanted a simple system to improve the HL.

And that, my dear friend, is what the readers of this forum requested!

It just remains to see if the SCORE of HL w 7m9c increases sufficeinty to warrant the extra effort in keeping the 7m9c side count.

If you do not like the 7m9c side count (or Am6c which I am not testing) then no one can help you and you are stuck with just the HL with no side counts and you have to be satisfied with the HL.

I have nothing else to say.

Please speak for yourself and not for others. I mentioned this to someone else who also posted nobody wants to know.

Also I asked you to be polite with constructive criticism and maybe present your own ideas if you have any. Of course, you have no ideas of your own so instead of saying something constructive it is much easier to criticize and insult. Why don't you come up with your own ideas for a change?

It doesn't matter you are abusing and harassing others yourself that is breaking the rules.

I listened to what the readers of this forum complained about when I introduced KO w 5m7c and AA89mTc. The complained it was way too complicated for them and that there were two side counts and did not like the KO and wanted to stick with the balanced HL and wanted things as simple as possible.

You are still talking your junky
    KO w 5m7c and AA89mTc when I say to stop. This is what I am talking about abusing.

So the readers of this forum specifically stated that most wanted to stick with the Hi Low which they are totally comfortable with and were not interested in learning an entire new count system with all new indices and did not want to learn a new count.

Also the readers of this forum stated that if a side count was used to improve the HL they wanted it as simple as possible.

So those were the parameters I was given by the readers of this forum and those were my marching orders - to come up with a system that fit their stated wants.

So that is what the readers of this forum stated that they wanted! So stop saying that this is not what the readers wanted when this is what they stated that they wanted.

Who??? Where??? Which post?

The simplest side counts to include with the HL would be level one plus/minus side counts involving only two ranks.
    The simplest side count would be side counting only one card and not two cards.

So the side counts I considered were Am6c and 7m9c to add to the HL. Either one should produce good results. The Am6c helps with insurance and hard 16 hit/stand and surrender decisions but does not help with betting. 7m9c helps with betting and LS but does not help with insurance or hard 16 hit/stand or surrender decision. You can't have everything. I chose 7m9c because it helped with betting as well as LS. But Am6c could have been chosen as well. Either is fine.

Good results? How do you know that? Yes, you can have everything you are just too incompetent to do both.

So getting back to 7m9c and HL. Here you keep the HL and all of it indices for 90% of the plays. So there is not much new to learn and no new count system to learn and so little chance of any errors.

You keep the 7m9c as a side count and use it only when it helps the HL.
    Don't care!

So 7m9c is used for betting where brc = HL + (1/2)*(7m9c) is used for betting instead of HL. And 7m9c is used for the top 6 plays, 5 of which are surrender plays. All other plays use the HL. So there is no new primary count to use, use the HL as your primary count, and except for betting and the top 6, all other plays use the HL.

That is about as simple as possible if you wanted a simple system to improve the HL.

And that, my dear friend, is what the readers of this forum requested!

That's not true!

It just remains to see if the SCORE of HL w 7m9c increases sufficeinty to warrant the extra effort in keeping the 7m9c side count.

If you do not like the 7m9c side count (or Am6c which I am not testing) then no one can help you and you are stuck with just the HL with no side counts and you have to be satisfied with the HL.

I have nothing else to say.

Nobody here is waiting for the results. You are talking to yourself!

Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-20-2019 at 10:38 PM.

[QUOTE=bjanalyst;280836]
    "That is about as simple as possible if you wanted a simple system to improve the HL.
    And that, my dear friend, is what the readers of this forum requested!"

Guy you are seriously delusional...when has ANYONE on this forum asked you to post MORE??

"I have nothing else to say."

Do you promise this time??

Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 12-21-2019 at 12:55 AM.

another forum reader flinging insults at me and talking with colored language. Also please speak for yourself. It is fine to say "i am not waiting for results" but it is not find saying "nobody is waiting" for results. And if you are not interested in the results why are you even monitoring this site?

I want everyone to please be polite and respectful.
    NOBODY HERE IS WAITING FOR THE RESULTS, NOW OR LAST TIME.
    And where did I insult you? Get real guy.
    And why would you think we care what you demand? You don't run this forum.
    Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 12-21-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    NOBODY HERE IS WAITING FOR THE RESULTS, NOW OR LAST TIME.
    And where did I insult you? Get real guy.
    And why would you think we care what you demand? You don't run this forum.
    I'm waiting for the results.

Dog Hand

I am waiting too.

Overkill

Originally Posted by bjanalyst
    So the side counts I considered were Am6c and 7m9c to add to the HL. Either one should produce good results. The Am6c helps with insurance and hard 16 hit/stand and surrender decisions but does not help with betting. 7m9c helps with betting and LS but does not help with insurance or hard 16 hit/stand or surrender decision. You can't have everything. I chose 7m9c because it helped with betting as well as LS. But Am6c could have been chosen as well. Either is fine.

Good results? How do you know that? Yes, you can have everything you are just too incompetent to do both.

--------
    There is no one side count that does everything. If you want to improve insurance and hard 16 you need Am6c. If you want to improve betting and LS you need 7m9c. There is not a single side count that does both. If you need help with both then you need to keep both counts. But that is keeping two side counts and you want to keep things simple so you only want to keep one side count. So I chose 7m9c as the one side count to keep with HL, but you could just as easily chose Am6c as the one side count to keep with HL.

I will attach HL w Am6c as a PDF. This count is not being analyzed but you can see how it helps with insurance and hard 16 hit/stand.

Originally Posted by bjanalyst

The simplest side counts to include with the HL would be level one plus/minus side counts involving only two ranks.

The simplest side count would be side counting only one card and not two cards.

---------
    Actually a side count of Aces, for example, is a balanced plus/minus count also - it is a level 12 plus/minus count. For Ace Deficiency = Adef, the Aces are counted as +(12/13) and all other ranks are counted as -(1/13). In practice, what you do is calculate Adef = Ap - 4*dp where Ap = Aces played and dp = decks played but that is really counting the Aces as +12/13 and all other ranks as -1/13 as I stated above.

Also Adef is an ESTIMATE as you are estimating dp. And Ap is continually increasing as decks are played.

7m9c, in contrast, counts only 2 ranks, not 13 ranks like Adef. Also 7m9c is a level one plus/minus count and is EXACT - it does not depend on decks played - there is no estimate. And finally 7m9c mean is zero so 7m9c fluctuates around its means of zero - it is not continually increasing as Ap is.

HL w Am6c.pdf

Last edited by bjanalyst; 12-21-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Hand View Post
    I'm waiting for the results.

Dog Hand
    I think your simulation results will come close to the values SCORE EBJ 2 count system.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast