See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6 deck shoe rules

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Freightman.....what say you about wonging with the $1 even money BJ payoff?....Do you think the game is beatable doing what I described above?.....So far it seems to be overcoming the even money thing, but I have no way to sim it to be sure. I know you are smart about these things tho and would like to hear your opinion on the theory of wonging for a buck, and then ramping up from $10 bucks and upward?

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    Note, the index for doubling soft twenty one is prohibitively high. It starts at +8 for 5 and 6 respectively.
    I guess one reason for this is (provided that natural payoff is always 3:2, not even money as in the example above for 1 to 9 dollar bets) is that the possible gain of doubling soft 21 over accepting the natural is only half a wager (2:1 rather than 3:2 payout), in contrast to let's say doubling soft 19 vs. 5 and 6, where doubling over standing can gain a whole wager in difference (provided doubling and hitting both win the hand).
    Last edited by PinkChip; 11-21-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Freightman.....what say you about wonging with the $1 even money BJ payoff?....Do you think the game is beatable doing what I described above?.....So far it seems to be overcoming the even money thing, but I have no way to sim it to be sure. I know you are smart about these things tho and would like to hear your opinion on the theory of wonging for a buck, and then ramping up from $10 bucks and upward?
    I no longer give advice. I might make a typo and risk suspension. Seems to me you’re closer than anyone with your thought process

FWIW you have a 0.5% advantage over the totality of the TC 2 bin, and a 1% advantage at true 3, as per CVCX online.

FWIW you have a 0.5% advantage over the totality of the TC 2 bin, and a 1% advantage at true 3, as per CVCX online.
    I doubt you entered the information correctly. Any typos?

Anyway, I do think it would be tough to beat this game with a 1-4 spread, as the rules are really quite atrocious. The pen is decent at least. I can't quite configure CVCX online to make the min bet $10. Of course you will be aided somewhat by using the $1 wager as the expected loss is lower, but again that is difficult to simulate because you are playing two different games essentially at the same time.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I doubt you entered the information correctly. Any typos?
    That is twice you have stated I am incorrect, with nothing to back up your assertion. Would you please post the correct answers for the rest of the class, since you evidently know so much?

That is twice you have stated I am incorrect, with nothing to back up your assertion. Would you please post the correct answers for the rest of the class, since you evidently know so much?
    I would, but I might make a typo. Let’s see if you could figure it out for yourself.

I would, but I might make a typo. Let’s see if you could figure it out for yourself.
    Are you scared?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M6Tgf5Nsik

Anyway, I do think it would be tough to beat this game with a 1-4 spread, as the rules are really quite atrocious. The pen is decent at least. I can't quite configure CVCX online to make the min bet $10. Of course you will be aided somewhat by using the $1 wager as the expected loss is lower, but again that is difficult to simulate because you are playing two different games essentially at the same time.
    It’s beatable, but will be nicer to have dice deep pen. Any typos?

Are you scared?
    Nope, but if I were you I would re-check my figures.Here’s a hit though, you’re way off on the house edge. Any typos?

Nope, but if I were you I would re-check my figures.Here’s a hit though, you’re way off on the house edge. Any typos?
    Why don't you tell us what the house edge is then? Why are you wasting my time with this annoying game? I really have no idea why I even bother responding to you.

Why don't you tell us what the house edge is then? Why are you wasting my time with this annoying game?
    I challenge challenge you to improve yourself. No DAs no surrender, no .5 he. Thread opener is much closer. Any typos?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast