See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Willing to give up my Account for KewlJ Reinstatement!

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    If you would avoid any forum that allows him to participate, then why didn’t you? Instead you followed, chased, trolled him to numerous forums just to continue your feud.
    That is a lie. I have avoided the forums on which you post like the plague.

The rest of your statements are peppered with dishonesty and exaggerations. There was no wishing anybody dead, including you. The statement was that I would celebrate the day you died and this forum shut down because I believe this forum was harmful to newer players.
    That was one of several posts and emails you made about my death and the death of Shack.

Especially when you allowed and protected the member known as T3 to intentionally mislead players with his intentionally misleading claims. You Norm Wattenberger enabled him….for years! And you prevented those challenging his mathematically impossible claim, until Don was finally allowed to do so.
    Multiple lies. There is no way in Hell he made intentional errors. Many of his posts did contain errors as were pointed out by multiple members. I stated in numerous posts that his calculations were incorrect. I absolutely did not prevent any member from politely challenging his posts. I absolutely did stop you from making libelous claims that he was intentionally misleading people for some imagined profit. You continue with this libel now.

As far as Shackleford, you followed me to that forum rather than avoiding it as in your quoted statement. You followed me to continue a feud and then bullied Shackleford into banning me
    More lies. I didn't follow you there. I was a long time member there. I made an announcement about the blackjack weather site and you attacked me, twice. One of the admins examined your accusations and stated that I did NOT follow you there. In no way did I bully Shack into banning you. I never even slightly suggested that he ban you. After you made this false accusation many times, Shack himself posted that it was false. And yet you continue to spread this lie. As many posters said on another site, you constantly leave out the contents of the email that you sent to Shack about spending 50 years after his death attacking him. And es, you did say that you would celebrate on the day of his death.

Can you explain why you allowed / enabled / protected this person T3, allowing the platform for these intentionally misleading claims, that YOU as a math guy KNEW were impossible?
    Two more lies. First, you again repeat the libelous statement that he made intentionally misleading claims. There is zero evidence that his errors were intentional. Secondly, I stated several times that there were errors in his calculations. Thirdly, most of your attacks were against people who used level II strategies. You constantly claimed HiLo should be used. I don't gave a damn what count people use. Fourth, I have explained this numerous times. I will do so again. I DO NOT BAN PEOPLE FOR BEING WRONG. Please get that through your head. I banned you for making six months of libelous claims against four people. Personal attacks are against the rules. Being wrong is NOT against the rules. Everyone is wrong sometimes.

And yes I am aware you will be banning this account and removing these posts without answering these questions. Because that is what this is really all about. You can't honestly answer for your actions.
    I have answered them over and over and over and just did so again above. I do not ban people for being wrong about something. If I did, I'd have to ban myself as everyone is wrong sometimes. I absolutely do ban posters who spend six months accusing multiple people of crimes. You repeatedly stated that multiple posters were misleading people for profit. That is, committing fraud. You have posted this nearly 1,000 times on at least eight forums over the last several years. You have repeatedly claimed there was, essentially, a conspiracy among multiple members to defraud the public. You have accused me and Shack of criminal fraud repeatedly using our real names. It's a damnable lie.

Seriously, you need to stop believing that anyone you disagree with or who likes Hi-Opt II is posting for some nefarious reason. Most of your attack posts were against people that didn't use HiLo. You railed for months about the evils of level II counts accusing people who used them of purposely misleading newbies.

Now, as you have created yet another sock to libel people, you have again broken a rule and are banned yet again. One hopes that we can return to AP discussion without more false accusations.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-18-2019 at 05:54 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I should have been more clear about my KJ banings. Yes, on this site I have only one banning. You claimed it was a copyright violation. However, that one short sentence was about KJ's banning.
    It is a violation to copy anything from the private forums to a public forum. I should think that would be obvious. You were suspended for one week - not banned. I don't know anything about your WoV ban. They have several admins there and their rules are more strict.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-18-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Do we really need another rehash of this?
    Norm, I respectfully suggest you delete this thread.

Blog Entries

Well, if I delete it, he'll spend the next year posting on eight forums that I delete any attempt to tell the "truth" about fraud, just like D@ug Gr@ant, I@n S@alui, JStat, etc.

It's up to the membership. I certainly don't want the disruption to exist.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-18-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Yes please Norm. Delete this thread.
    Personally I'm pretty sick of coming to this forum where every other thread ends up with someone slagging off someone else. The people who are of that frame of mind know who they are and I'd suggest they either start acting like reasonable adults wanting to engage in discussions about blackjack or just go away and leave the forum to those adults who do. I appreciate successful APs have egos bigger than their bankrolls and the impulse controls of five year olds but some of you really are tiresome.

I was honestly just trying to be a voice of reason and offer to sacrifice my Account for someone else.. Seems it backfired on me real fast.

Blog Entries

Not your fault.

Does the OP, who uses multiple forum names, have any credibility? I wonder if he/she is a reincarnation of dbs who had the same MO...

Blog Entries

I avoid speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    There is zero evidence that his errors were intentional.
    Bullshit! Three often entered numerous ongoing threads that were strictly about blackjack and went right along with this facade as he preferred everyone to think that was the case. New players be damned as far as he was concerned he was protecting a blackjack variant for as long as he could, which turned out to be a real long-time period.

While we are at it T3 had a protecting sidekick that backed him up every step of the way Zen Master Flash.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-18-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Blog Entries

The variation of BJ he mostly played during the last year of his posting was not relevant to his lack of understanding of control of variance and how different methods of improving EV are intertwined. Indeed, the errors he made would apply to any version of BJ. The fact he mostly played SP21 is a red herring used by his enemies. Anything he posted could not harm new players since he never released his system. He has a far stronger understanding of BJ than most posters here. But, was not able to make calculations of risk and EV. He could not use my tools because he used a count that I do not and will not support since I think it is far too complex for the possible gain. The irony is that KJ repeatedly said that I allowed T to post so I could sell more software -- when my software will never support T's system. T's posts, if anything, would hurt my sales if he released his system. Several of us explained his errors and eventually I forbade him from posting discussions of his system anywhere but in the subscription advanced forum as he was boring people to death.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Norm, you are rewriting history. T3 was total bullshit with his 500% higher EV and no variance. he was debunked plenty of times by several forum members including Don.

P.S. See, I told you that you should have deleted this thread, rather than go through iteration 96 of this nonsense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    he was debunked plenty of times by several forum members including Don.
    Yes, yes, yes. His calculations and concept of avoiding variance were debunked by several members. Now, can we agree that KJ's claim that I "prevented those challenging his mathematically impossible claim" is a goddamn lie?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast