See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Willing to give up my Account for KewlJ Reinstatement!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Willing to give up my Account for KewlJ Reinstatement!

It is clear that KewlJ wants to be reinstated on here and misses this Forum. I am willing to lose this Account for KewlJ Reinstatement. I rarely pist on here anyway and think KJ is a far more knowledgeable gambler than I cpuld ever hope to be, so there it is. I honestly think that would nmbe a good choice what I am proposing. Besides, I feel it's a good time to end the bad blood between KewlJ and Norm. It's been years and besides, KewlJ recently deeply implied he is ready to bury the hatchet. So, pnce again, I ferl it is the right thing to do.
    Last edited by Blackjack Newbie; 11-17-2019 at 11:18 AM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Tasha, talking about KJ is a no, no. He won't get reinstated and you will end up getting banned. Two of my bans was due to trying to help KJ.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I too would have liked KJ to be reinstated, admired his posts, learned from them. However, KJ went way too far and after reading some of his anti Norm stuff, I began thinking he needs serious help having such difficulty letting go.

A simple “burying the hatchet” is not sufficient. He needs to make an offer privately to Norm (might have done so) and if it is good enough, Norm might consider it. Maybe an apology that he would be willing to post on all forums where he denigrated Norm, a $$$ contribution to the forum management, and his new more positive view of Norm. Maybe then...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Newbie View Post
    It is clear that KewlJ wants to be reinstated on here and misses this Forum.
    Clear to whom? Tasha, I believe you are trying to stir up trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I too would have liked KJ to be reinstated, admired his posts, learned from them. However, KJ went way too far and after reading some of his anti Norm stuff, I began thinking he needs serious help having such difficulty letting go.

A simple “burying the hatchet” is not sufficient. He needs to make an offer privately to Norm (might have done so) and if it is good enough, Norm might consider it. Maybe an apology that he would be willing to post on all forums where he denigrated Norm, a $$$ contribution to the forum management, and his new more positive view of Norm. Maybe then...
    ZeeBabar, only the two people involved know the full complete story, so I offer you the exact same advice that you gave me a few days ago in another thread, please drop it.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-17-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Blog Entries

You don't know who or what he is or what he has done to many people. KJ falsely accused four people of criminal fraud over 800 times on nine forums based on zero evidence simply because he doesn't like the way they play. I would allow John Patrick first. He has sworn that he will continue to post his attacks for 50 years after the death of two forum admins that barred him. I cannot imagine any reason to ever allow him to post here while I am alive and I would avoid any forum that allows him to post as I would consider that forum to be questionable.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-17-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Tasha, talking about KJ is a no, no. He won't get reinstated and you will end up getting banned. Two of my bans was due to trying to help KJ.
    Um, no one has ever been banned for trying to help anyone -- unless it broke one of the few rules here against personal attacks, religion, politics, or illegality. I see one suspension for you for copyright violation. You copied a post from the subscription area to another forum.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-17-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Norm, speaking badly about another person knowing full well that the individual cannot respond with a reply on this board does not make you look good at all. Could you please drop it, and end the thread? Thanks!

Blog Entries

That's hilarious. He's been doing this for years hundreds of times on sites where the victims of his hate are not allowed or don't even know about. He even slandered another admin on the Las Vegas paper editor's page and sent crap to a house where he thought he lived. He posted vast numbers of false accusations of federal crimes on ZZ (an extremist anti-Semitic site) claiming that we could answer. A lie. The posters using victims names there are an admin pretending to be his victims making posts to make us look silly. It is worse than not being allowed to respond. They post fake responses from us, and he responds to them as if they are real. Seriously, you are an AP. How can you fall for such obvious frauds?

And don't tell me to drop it. I didn't start this thread. I didn't suggest there is some "truth" to his massive libel on nine forums for years against admins that ban him or posters that disagree with him. I didn't threaten multiple people with attacks for 50 years after their death.

The man talks about the death of two forum admins who have banned him. Who does that? Even D@ug Gr@nt didn't stoop that low. He has caused more damage to the AP community than any other person, including the Fight Club group in the days of the AP forum wars. The damage continues to this day, after years.

You drop it.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-17-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Clear to whom? Tasha, I believe you are trying to stir up trouble.
    Tasha sorry on my part. I should not have expected you to know the history of this board, as you unfortunately just kicked a hornet's nest not knowing it.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-17-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Blog Entries

The history is simple. No politics. No religion. No personal attacks. No illegal activity. No spam. Those that repeatedly flaunt these simple rules despite multiple warnings are not welcome.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-17-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Um, no one has ever been banned for trying to help anyone -- unless it broke one of the few rules here against personal attacks, religion, politics, or illegality. I see one suspension for you for copyright violation. You copied a post from the subscription area to another forum.
    I should have been more clear about my KJ banings. Yes, on this site I have only one banning. You claimed it was a copyright violation. However, that one short sentence was about KJ's banning. Norm, it was a statement made by you. I'm sure if it was about anything other than KJ, the quote would have been considered just fair use. I posted the following statement on a different public site at the time of the ban. (Note: The following was posted by me on a public site and not a subscription site.)

I received a week ban from Norm for posting Spiderman's ban on this site. Posting a line or two from other sites is very common. There is nothing in Norm's posting guidelines about this unless he considers it "copyright infringement." Anyway Norm's posting guidelines says first offense is a warning. I never received a warning. He went right to a week ban.

My second ban was not on this site, but on WOV site. I posted a poll if KJ should be reinstated there as he is also banned from WOV. The thread was only up for a few hours and I was immediately "nuked" without warning claiming I was a socket puppet and trolling. I have only posted on that site a few times in my life, but it wasn't a socket puppet post. I used my real handle of MidwestPlayer. As far as the trolling claim goes that is up for debate. Anyway, I just found out recently I have been un-nuked there. I don't know if it is true or not as I haven't tried to go back.

So yes, I stick by my original statement. Talking about KJ is a no, no and will get you banned.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 11-17-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    You don't know who or what he is or what he has done to many people. KJ falsely accused four people of criminal fraud over 800 times on nine forums based on zero evidence simply because he doesn't like the way they play. I would allow John Patrick first. He has sworn that he will continue to post his attacks for 50 years after the death of two forum admins that barred him. I cannot imagine any reason to ever allow him to post here while I am alive and I would avoid any forum that allows him to post as I would consider that forum to be questionable.
    If you would avoid any forum that allows him to participate, then why didn’t you? Instead you followed, chased, trolled him to numerous forums just to continue your feud.

The rest of your statements are peppered with dishonesty and exaggerations. There was no wishing anybody dead, including you. The statement was that I would celebrate the day you died and this forum shut down because I believe this forum was harmful to newer players.

Especially when you allowed and protected the member known as T3 to intentionally mislead players with his intentionally misleading claims. You Norm Wattenberger enabled him….for years! And you prevented those challenging his mathematically impossible claim, until Don was finally allowed to do so. To his credit this T3 person later admitted that his claims were based on a very small sample size and as he accumulated a larger sample size, the results came back down to earth, to where the math said they should be as opposed to the impossible numbers he originally stated.

As far as Shackleford, you followed me to that forum rather than avoiding it as in your quoted statement. You followed me to continue a feud and then bullied Shackleford into banning me. I posted his private messages to me that included him saying you emailed him 19 times in a 24 hour period demanding that he ban me. At one point you threatened to stop talking to him if he didn’t.

So let me ask you….what kind of person does THAT? You are dishonest Norm. You apparently have the same aversion to the truth as you do to soap. (or so I have heard).

If you had stuck to what you just said and not followed to other forums, none of this would have even occurred. This was your doing.

Can you explain why you allowed / enabled / protected this person T3, allowing the platform for these intentionally misleading claims, that YOU as a math guy KNEW were impossible? Because that is really what this remains all about. You can say what a "bad" guy I am. That I called you names. You can blame me for Zen zone. (why I have no idea), But the fact remains you chose to protect someone making intentional misleading claims that had the ability to harm newer players.

You protected him and provided a platform for that BS for several years. And the only explanation, I can come up with was that he was the leading poster on this forum by a mile at the time. Like 15,000 posts when everyone else had 2 or 3 thousand. You forum owners have a different agenda....it is traffic and the "leading poster" helps build that. If there is another explanation, please share.

And yes I am aware you will be banning this account and removing these posts without answering these questions. Because that is what this is really all about. You can't honestly answer for your actions.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 11-17-2019 at 10:39 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast