See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Social forum

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Social forum

Do we need a social forum? There is one in the subscription area, and I have avoided one in free as I don't want folks with no interest in AP using it. But,....
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I think it would be a good idea, unless MWP restricts his posts to the subscription area.
    Last edited by 21forme; 11-15-2019 at 08:04 AM. Reason: typo

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Do we need a social forum? There is one in the subscription area, and I have avoided one in free as I don't want folks with no interest in AP using it. But,....
    Yes, the problem is all the action on this forum is on the free pages. On BJ21 I always posted on the social forum, but on that forum most of the action was on the paid pages.

Blog Entries

Just looked at the social/computer/etc. forum on BJ21. Last thread two months ago. Previous 8 months ago with no responses. Might not work.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Just looked at the social/computer/etc. forum on BJ21. Last thread two months ago. Previous 8 months ago with no responses. Might not work.
    Make work. Lot more activity here. BJ21 died when onwers changed and they replaced bad forum software with other bad forum software.

More members need to be encouraged to post on the pay side. I don't have the answer for that. But some how, some way...
    Last edited by Solo player; 11-20-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

Blog Entries

Yes. There are around 280 members on the sub forums.

it's good thinking thank you.
    Last edited by gol61; 03-15-2022 at 03:29 AM.