Thread: Isn't it a beautiful day?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Isn't it a beautiful day?

Went for an early morning walk. Sunny. No snow or ice to fall on.
    What a great forum to pass along info like this.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Sure is. 60 degrees, sunny, no wind. Seeing the mountains from my 19th floor room. Wondering how many AP’s are superstitious, if any?

Here I am, deciding not to wear this polo shirt because I had lost wearing it the other day. Sometimes, in driving into the parking garage, I decide to park on a floor because I had won the last time I had parked there. Thinking I wanna go home, 2 days of playing 6 hours each day and I don’t feel like playing...It’s a beautiful day but I have no one to enjoy it with, why can’t I enjoy it by myself....blah blah...random thoughts.

Take a ride into red rock canyon. Walk around some of the trails.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Take a ride into red rock canyon. Walk around some of the trails.
    Thanks but what makes you think I am in Las Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Zee,

I don't know where you are, but there is also a Red Rock Canyon in Colorado, if you happen to be looking at the Rocky Mountains from the east!

There is also a place called "Red Rocks", which is different from Red Rock Canyon, and also has some really nice trails.

Yup, it was a beautiful day. It was so nice I took a walk downtown and got a haircut. A meet a lady on the way who had two ski poles in her hands I assume for balance. No snow accumulation today. Just a few snow flakes in the air from time to time.

The best news is its suppose to get above freezing for the next 8 days. Expected high temp tomorrow of 39 degrees. Maybe the snow will melt after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Educated guess. Besides, I saw you

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Yup, it was a beautiful day. It was so nice I took a walk downtown and got a haircut. A meet a lady on the way who had two ski poles in her hands I assume for balance. No snow accumulation today. Just a few snow flakes in the air from time to time.
    Say hi to Opie and Aint Bee for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Yup, it was a beautiful day. It was so nice I took a walk downtown and got a haircut.
    Splurging again?

We've got snow here, but it is still nice out. Actually three degrees today!

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Splurging again?
    Well, I did give her a $1 tip.

[QUOTE=21forme;279002]Educated guess. Besides, I saw you

No way! I did want folks to conclude I was in Las Vegas but I am sitting with my spouse on my couch at home, me on my Ipad, she watching a “Blue Bloods” episode on TV.