See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Providing Your ID

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    Lol! Spoken like a true neophyte.
    Well, I am relatively new so that’s not untrue. I have, however, done a lot of research and I know what I’m doing.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherNotGiveMyRealName View Post
    I have, however, done a lot of research and I know what I’m doing.
    You still need to learn the hard part which is all the practical experience (self-taught) on how not to get kicked out that Stealth touched on in an earlier thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Black View Post
    He can now change his handle to: RatherGiveMyRealName
    Lol funny Zach. Don't even try with this guy...he already knows better than all of us here. I've already tried helping him also many times, on this forum and other ones. He has no idea what he is doing, but he will lie about stuff and try to get you banned if you disagree with him...be cautious. Let him follow Zee, who cares. Zee has turned over a new leaf, and is now giving everyone here advice lately haha.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    ^ Ignore this troll. He follows anyone around that seems vulnerable and takes his anger out on them. He’s found that I don’t have a weak enough resolve to submit to his heckling, so he tries time and time again to no avail to lie and pester anyone and everyone. He’s like a room temp IQ knuckle-dragging chest-pounding troglodyte who feebly pounces at everything that moves. At some point, action will be taken.

I genuinely wish you luck with any problems you may have in your life, Counting. They are beyond my pay grade.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Personally attacking each other on this forum is getting excruciatingly boring. Ignore users if they bother you. And don't take advice simply because it's solicited.

So many of these threads devolve into meaningless drivel, which ruin interesting topics and the forum as a whole. The quality of this place is noticeably taking a steep nosedive when people try to one up each other at every possible opportunity.
    Last edited by RUMIYODIN; 11-08-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RUMIYODIN View Post
    Personally attacking each other on this forum is getting excruciatingly boring. Ignore users if they bother you. And don't take advice simply because it's solicited.

So many of these threads devolve into meaningless drivel, which ruin interesting topics and the forum as a whole. The quality of this place is noticeably taking a steep nosedive when people try to one up each other at every possible opportunity.
    Not sure which members you are referring to, but I didn't attack anyone...just gave my opinion and experience.
    Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 11-08-2019 at 09:41 PM.

+1 Upvote

AP’ing is a stressful endeavor and, often, a lonely one. The bigger the stakes, the more stressful it gets. The forum serves as a release. It’s why some, who never ever share anything, never ever feel there is any more to learn, still get on these forums almost daily. You can tell the difference between those who are on it to mentor, those who are here to share and those who are here to get their hostilities out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123