See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Played with another card counter last night

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Played with another card counter last night

This post is just a note to another card counter that played at my table last night. Just want to say hello and sorry I couldn't have dinner. We played double deck together and we both bailed out when a new dealer came in with lousy pen.

I'm pretty sure we were using different counts. I was using HO2 with ASC. But we both had the money out there in the big counts. Lots of fun and neither of us was too greedy. Hope you did well. FYI - that's my home store, so you can find me there about the same time once or twice a week.

Not a good policy to play together, so probably won't do that again if I see you playing. But this store is pretty tolerant, and at our bet levels, I don't think we raised an eyebrow.

What city do you live in? I played DD last night but did not spot another counter. If it was you, you were damn good.

Sorry Zee - I don't think we play in the same zip code.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I thought Craigslist closed the Casual Encounters section.

Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    I thought Craigslist closed the Casual Encounters section.
    Ha you crack me up refinery...you don't suffer fools, but you are also often hilarious. My kind of guy, just sayin haha.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hey bigdaddy. Ill trade you a tolerant store for your tolerant store. Ive been playing at mine on and off for 2 years. Shoot me an email of interested.

Themathbandit @ yahoo .com