See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellagio, Circus Circus sold

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bellagio, Circus Circus sold

zee babar you and zenking should go won Bellagio double decks 2x10k and film it... Super hero dream team of card counters

Quote Originally Posted by smallcapgrowth View Post
    zee babar you and zenking should go won Bellagio double decks 2x10k and film it... Super hero dream team of card counters
    Whats up with you? Why are you attacking me?

no attack straight facts

Given the great conditions T.I offers, could similar games/rules be implemented at Circus Circus? Their poorly penetrated DD game sucks.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    sure but then comes the sweat. Deal me 40 cards on the double deck no heat way better then s17 75 percent pen double deck with ti heat

sure but then comes the sweat. Deal me 40 cards on the double deck no heat way better then s17 75 percent pen double deck with ti heat
    40/104 = 38.5 percent penetration. If you mean "deal till 40 cards are left", it is 64/104 = 61.5 percent and makes much more sense.

Actually I don't understand why people tend to mix this up recently. In every book I have read, penetration means the percentage of how much of the cards are played, not unplayed. The most confusing thing is to use both methodologies simultaneously, like "40 cards" from the end of the double deck (without clarifying this) versus "75 percent".

I remember even in CVBJ having some trouble recently, accidentally setting the pen for DD to 40 rather than the desired 60 percent. Then wondered why the results of my play were so bad and the dealer seemed to shuffle so early, which was indeed the case and reason.
    Last edited by PinkChip; 10-16-2019 at 12:02 AM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    no i meant deal 40 cards only then shuffle.

infinte spread with no heat u can retire on that game

Quote Originally Posted by PinkChip View Post
    40/104 = 38.5 percent penetration. If you mean "deal till 40 cards are left", it is 64/104 = 61.5 percent and makes much more sense.

Actually I don't understand why people tend to mix this up recently. In every book I have read, penetration means the percentage of how much of the cards are played, not unplayed. The most confusing thing is to use both methodologies simultaneously, like "40 cards" from the end of the double deck (without clarifying this) versus "75 percent".

I remember even in CVBJ having some trouble recently, accidentally setting the pen for DD to 40 rather than the desired 60 percent. Then wondered why the results of my play were so bad and the dealer seemed to shuffle so early, which was indeed the case and reason.
    He’s serious. He is quite willing to play 40 cards out of 104. I know a couple of others as well, all willing to trade variance for tolerance. I don’t mind a shitty game, but that is outside of my comfort threshold.

If you want 33 cards dealt, with tolerance, I have the game for you - oh wait - I think your toast at that chain.

Ok, sorry for my misinterpretation. But this game is likely very tough to beat. I wonder what spread would be necessary.

min to max

i cant post here if i quit? doesnt make sense and i dont feel like telling you or anyone else what my business is, all im saying you and zenking would make a team and film it and you would make 5 million from it with the right people marketing it.
    I don’t know anything about Zenking, don’t understand why you team me up with him, how it’s all related to the OP and I have no desire to make $5 million. I am a recreational player interested in about $5k-$15k per year playing low stakes BJ.

I have not attacked you and don’t understand what the matter is with you. From the little I could make out about you (I am not doing any research on you), you are a much higher stakes player with a different style and I have nothing in common with you.

Maybe Norm can explain all this to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast