I am very interested in knowing if anyone here (besides yours truly) uses the antiquated strategy/indice's that comes with Revere's "Plus-Minus" Strategy - aka hi-lo - which is on page 93 of "Playing Blackjack As A Business"?...I use it, and I also relentlessly use the simple strategy he suggests using for same, which uses just one indice. S H +1> (Stand if the C is +1 or more, otherwise Hit).... D H +1>, P H +1>, P S +1>; these strategy charts are on pages 31, 98, and 99 of "Playing Blackjack As A Business"....I've had great success with the above playing pitch SD and DD. 65% pen, h17, doa on DD but just 10 & 11 on SD. No das and no surrender. Insure @ +2 SD, +3 DD....I bet 2 units @ TC +3 on DD, and +2 on SD...I then parlay the 4 units on a win if the C holds up. And if I win that and the C is still good, I add 1 more unit to the 4 for a 5 unit max bet...If I win the 5 units and the C is still good I continue betting the 5 units until otherwise, at which point I then start all over. After playing for many years here in my home town, I have never been BO'd. Possibly because I use this simple strategy instead of the heat generating Ill 18 that the eis all know?... But I do rat-hole and never cash in after a play, only on a following day on a different shift. I also never play during shift changes. And I religiously spread to different shifts/different days/different joints.....I have no way to sim this strategy and am all ears to any and all input on the above....Many thanks beforehand.....ronster