See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spread Escalation

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I only use one email address which I do not put on boards.
    Easy enpough to create a throwaway email on gmail or similar.

Ryemo, sorry no there is not. I only use one email address which I do not put on boards. Old fashioned ways, like still paying my bills by actual US mail delivery. Same reason I was never a paid member here because there was no phone number to pay by. Norm actually sold me software that I requested and paid over the phone.
    It only takes a couple minutes to set up an email account with GMail. As an AP, it would be helpful to have a way to communicate privately with others. Or you can message me privately on BJinfo. You have an account there, right?

What is the web address for that discord?
    What is a discord? No really

Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    I'm going to quote this and leave this here. I don't want you deleting your abusive / trolling post. People should see your outrageous behavior and block you accordingly.
    Stealth's post has no typo. You don't need to be bright to figure it out. Again I own what I said. I wouldn't delete racist's comment like you did once people pointed finger on you.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Stealth's post has no typo. You don't need to be bright to figure it out. Again I own what I said. I wouldn't delete racist's comment like you did once people pointed finger on you.
    This is great. Norm is welcome to go back through my deleted / edited posts and expose my "racism". What a joke.

Nice to be attacked immediately after your ban for attacking me lifts.

Blog Entries

Thread closed. I am so sick of you people attacking each other.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123