See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for Norm

0 out of 6 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question for Norm

Why did you allow another member to make almost ten thousand posts the majority of which was pushing the Hi OP 11 count on all the beginners? With sayings like if you want to settle for being an amateur card counter while playing the Hi Lo, or knockout systems who may win a few dollars like all the other weekend warriors be my guest. In fact, his own career had plenty of highs and low points including lots of gambling in non-advantage various games for years. You never got tired of his repeated continuations, suddenly now your tired. Oh, I get it he did not break the convenient RULES.
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-29-2019 at 06:29 AM.

Blog Entries

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    For the 101st time, there is no rule against being wrong. And claiming I never got tired of this is absurd. I told him to stop a dozen times. And BTW, he is banned for life. If you don't like the site, go away and leave us alone.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    For the 101st time, there is no rule against being wrong. And claiming I never got tired of this is absurd. I told him to stop a dozen times.
    Thank you for the very truthful post. Out of almost ten thousand posts, you told him to stop a dozen times. I call that proactive.

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I told him privately a dozen times. I told him he was wrong publicly, repeatedly. Numerous others told him he was wrong far more times. for the 102nd time, being wrong is not against the rules. And suggesting that all of his posts were the same is ridiculous. He had vastly more thanks than you and has been praised for his help by many people, including on one of Muchkin's podcasts. Take your snide remarks elsewhere.
    Last edited by Norm; 09-29-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

For the 101st time, there is no rule against being wrong. And claiming I never got tired of this is absurd. I told him to stop a dozen times. And BTW, he is banned for life. If you don't like the site, go away and leave us alone.
    There was never any indication he was banned. What did he do to get banned?

Blog Entries

Bannings are announced in the subscription area. Massive copyright violations against numerous people in the field. This isn't a piracy site. (And the founders of The Pirate Bay site all went to prison.)

Bannings are announced in the subscription area. Massive copyright violations against numerous people in the field. This isn't a piracy site. (And the founders of The Pirate Bay site all went to prison.)
    Sorry Norm. I was aware of this person's banning. However, I thought the post was about Three. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Sorry Norm. I was aware of this person's banning. However, I thought the post was about Three. My mistake.
    I too thought it was T3. T3 had his own count that he never divulged, also often did not claim it had better results but that it cut down variance substantially. I still don’t know if it was the guy who played single deck and used basketball or macho analogies or the other guy who got so obsessed with got so obsessed with Norm for not banning T3 and other stuff that he started threads about this forum and it’s owner elsewhere.

Wait hol'up this thread isn't about Tthree?????
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Wait hol'up this thread isn't about Tthree?????
    People don't READ. The OP #1 mentioned someone who repeatedly pushed Hi-Opt II on the group and criticized anyone who used a "lesser" count. If you're a regular reader of the forum, then you know that was ZenMasterFlash and not Three.

Don

I thought it was about Three because the OP indicated nearly 10,000 posts and I didn't think ZenMasterFlash had that many. I believe Three was also critical of Hi-Low and supported a higher count.

Blog Entries

Three was not really critical of HiLo. He just liked a different kind of count. But, enough about people who are no longer here.

Three was not really critical of HiLo. He just liked a different kind of count. But, enough about people who are no longer here.
    I do miss some of them. I never thought T3 would get banned. Norm has been kind enough and reasonable enough to use temporary bans for violations so getting permanently banned takes some doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast