See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Blackjack Newbie's Corner! :D

1 out of 9 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Blackjack Newbie's Corner! :D

I think that having my own Corner on here would be ideal, especially since I tend to "Talk a lot,"

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You still have time to delete this

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Go back to VCT for "talking a lot."

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Go back to VCT for "talking a lot."

Wow. This is turning ugly. I thought this thread would be welcomed with open arms....

What sort of things do you plan to post?

Quote Originally Posted by nighterfighter View Post
    What sort of things do you plan to post?
    How about predicating lottery picks, and when they don't materialize, make up for it by giving everyone a $25 gift card. This is an advantage forum, and a few posters here will have no mercy on you.

PS. Blackjack Newbie, I like you. Just don't piss your money away.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 09-27-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    How about predicating lottery picks, and when they don't materialize, make up for it by giving everyone a $25 gift card. This is an advantage forum, and a few posters here will have no mercy on you.

PS. Blackjack Newbie, I like you. Just don't piss your money away.
    That was just plain weird and I already regret losing half my paycheck doing that.

About two weeks ago, I ordered Papa John's pizza on an impulse and because I remember their garlic sauce being free. I thought,"What the hey/Go for it!" Papa John's tagline is l,"Better ingredients. Better pizza." So I figured the pizza would be PHENOMENAL. I thought it would be FANTASTIC. I trusted the tagline blindly. You guys know where I'm going with this, right? I'll say it anyways. Papa John's pizza was NASTY. It was seriously one of the grossest and nastiest pizzas I had ever eaten. I saw red flags as soon as I saw the pizza that looked REALLY underwhelming and dry.

I like Little Caesars pizza much more than I enjoyed Papa John's and Little Ceasars is CHEAP pizza and often sent me to the toilet soon after. I'd rather eat 50 Little Caesars pizza slices and risk being a slave to the toilet rather than eat ONE Papa John's pizza and no toilet run. I feel that the Papa John's tagline is false advertising judging by how gross and nasty his pizza really is. The free garlic sauce was the only saving grace as it tasted decent. Do you hear that. The SAUCE was better than the PIZZA! I looked up "Is Papa John's Pizza nasty?" on Google and wasn't surprised to see MANY complaints about how nasty and gross Papa John's Pizza is. I thought,"I completely agree."

Thank God I had also ordered Pizza Hut alongside the Papa John's pizza. The Pizza Hut tasted a 100 times better than Papa John's and they don't have the blatant false advertising of "Better Ingredients. Better pizza." I remembered thinking,"Pizza Hut saved the day on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Newbie View Post
    About two weeks ago, I ordered Papa John's pizza on an impulse and because I remember their garlic sauce being free. I thought,"What the hey/Go for it!" Papa John's tagline is l,"Better ingredients. Better pizza." So I figured the pizza would be PHENOMENAL. I thought it would be FANTASTIC. I trusted the tagline blindly. You guys know where I'm going with this, right? I'll say it anyways. Papa John's pizza was NASTY. It was seriously one of the grossest and nastiest pizzas I had ever eaten. I saw red flags as soon as I saw the pizza that looked REALLY underwhelming and dry.

I like Little Caesars pizza much more than I enjoyed Papa John's and Little Ceasars is CHEAP pizza and often sent me to the toilet soon after. I'd rather eat 50 Little Caesars pizza slices and risk being a slave to the toilet rather than eat ONE Papa John's pizza and no toilet run. I feel that the Papa John's tagline is false advertising judging by how gross and nasty his pizza really is. The free garlic sauce was the only saving grace as it tasted decent. Do you hear that. The SAUCE was better than the PIZZA! I looked up "Is Papa John's Pizza nasty?" on Google and wasn't surprised to see MANY complaints about how nasty and gross Papa John's Pizza is. I thought,"I completely agree."

Thank God I had also ordered Pizza Hut alongside the Papa John's pizza. The Pizza Hut tasted a 100 times better than Papa John's and they don't have the blatant false advertising of "Better Ingredients. Better pizza." I remembered thinking,"Pizza Hut saved the day on this one!
    Blackjack Newbie, How much do you weigh in lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Blackjack Newbie, How much do you weigh in lbs.
    About 200 pounds. Thinking a little more on this, I should clarify that the pizzas were not all for me. I bought them for 10 people.
    Last edited by Blackjack Newbie; 07-02-2020 at 05:38 AM.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This needs to be moved to the Bits and Pieces section.