See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantage Play Workshop Nov 9th

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Advantage Play Workshop Nov 9th

I came across this and thought it might be of some interest to a few players. Before you get too excited check out the price at the bottom.
    https://rxgamble.com/

$2500 is not a expensive . imo

I don’t think it’s overpriced either, but I’m biased. Also it’s $2100

Nobody will walk out of the workshop feeling cheated, and if they did they can call me, but they won’t.

Personally I think it too cheap. What if there are 50 or 100 attendees ? Isn't that going to have a significant effect on the longevity of holecarding in the US ? Or do you think we're in the throes of the last hoorah of holecarding anyway, so it's probably not going to be around long enough for the attendees to take any real advantage of what they'll learn ?
    Last edited by ummagumma; 09-26-2019 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rxgamble View Post

Nobody will walk out of the workshop feeling cheated, and if they did they can call me, but they won’t.
    For a good time, read the thread(s) about the Blackjack Apprenticeship bootcamps and how they're "overpriced". Don't waste your time trying to convince anyone here of the value.

We definitely are not nearing the end of a holecarding era. Your point about saturating the market is valid. I’m not giving a TED talk here, this workshop will have a double digit number of attendees. If it’s the case that I have so many registrations that it might be difficult for someone to ask a question and be heard, I will split the workshop into two separate sessions, a small group Saturday and another Sunday.

Something thats being overlooked is the other topics being covered. I would expect APs or those aspiring to be, who aren’t even that interested in holecarding and do some other move, counting to sequencing and beyond, to be attending solely for the surveillance portion. It’s that valuable imo.

We definitely are not nearing the end of a holecarding era. Your point about saturating the market is valid. I’m not giving a TED talk here, this workshop will have a double digit number of attendees. If it’s the case that I have so many registrations that it might be difficult for someone to ask a question and be heard, I will split the workshop into two separate sessions, a small group Saturday and another Sunday.

Something thats being overlooked is the other topics being covered. I would expect APs or those aspiring to be, who aren’t even that interested in holecarding and do some other move, counting to sequencing and beyond, to be attending solely for the surveillance portion. It’s that valuable imo.
    Understood. Thx for the speedy reply

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by stopgambling View Post
    $2500 is not a expensive . imo
    It is for a yokel who has been a red chipper for 30 years and thinks $10/hour is a good wage.

Seems to me somebody envies Colin for his $2500 boot camps!

The problem is people don't know what is valuable and what is not. This goes on to all aspect of life. I wish i can attend and enrich myself on the topic.

You mentioned wanding. Are there other alternatives for pacemakers?

Out of curiosity......what city is the workshop going to be in ?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by krly View Post
    Out of curiosity......what city is the workshop going to be in ?
    Can't be bothered to click the link? Albuquerque, NM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast