See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ho Chunk changes the rules

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i wanted to be sure that the SD/DD conv started after my comments...which it did...I was obviously - at least to those that actually play the game - referencing a shoe game...but to have "ZDummy" attack me...and then to have other 'impostor, wannabes' pile on is even more comical

if you really thought my comments of a $1-199 (even though I made a point - 3 TIMES, NO LESS - that that max of 199 was 'funny') were referencing a S/DD game...please enlighten me to where these $1 minimum DD/SD games exist????

AFWIW, I even if i was 'red chipping' like you kats...I could only inherently spread 1-40...HAHAHA....not worth my time for nickels....too funny
    Time for a crap.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    How about this for bad rules.
    2 tables, 2 deck, pen 1.0, min $5, max $200, rules h17, d10, ds10, sc, hide

No wonder I had such a shitty year a few years ago.

By the way, those odd ball max limits at least in MN is due to having to have more folks in the pit if higher limits.
    Holy crap you played that game and wonder why you had a shitty year? Why are you a frequent poster here acting like you know anything about BJ uggg!!!

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I had 1 deck on the brain.

In any event, a known slug of small cards, as an example, cut out of play is an interesting proposition.
    The crap guys usual backtracking when others show he doesn't know what he is talking about uggg.
    Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 09-19-2019 at 09:57 PM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i wanted to be sure that the SD/DD conv started after my comments...which it did...I was obviously - at least to those that actually play the game - referencing a shoe game...but to have "ZDummy" attack me...and then to have other 'impostor, wannabes' pile on is even more comical

if you really thought my comments of a $1-199 (even though I made a point - 3 TIMES, NO LESS - that that max of 199 was 'funny') were referencing a S/DD game...please enlighten me to where these $1 minimum DD/SD games exist????

AFWIW, I even if i was 'red chipping' like you kats...I could only inherently spread 1-40...HAHAHA....not worth my time for nickels....too funny
    Sharky I hear what you are saying...and I don't even know what to say other than, don't even bother with them. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I haven't looked at the rules either, but in a DD game, an H17 DAS game is +EV at TC +1. I'd push out 2 units.
    Agree, definitely betting time at TC+1

who said it was das

Ho Chunk

Now they have lifted the mid entry rule that limits you to minimum bets until a new shoe on 5 & 10 dollar tables max bet on a 6 is $100. Max on the 10 dollar table is $500 but on $25 tables you now cannot enter in mid shoe at all and if you leave for any reason and come back you have to wait for the next new shoe. Not sure on what they do if they are in the middle of a shoe and no one is playing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123