See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Picks 2019

Blog Entries

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

NFL Picks 2019

.................................................. ..

I didn't know if Sharky was going to put up his usual "picks of the weak" thread
    I wanted to make sure I got my picks out there - I'm busy today and I don't know if I can get back to the computer before gametime
    if Sharky puts up his thread I'll let this thread die and I'll post in his thread

ARIZONA + 3 over detroit....................(even money Westgate).........................per vegasinsider.com at time I posted

BUFFALO +3 over jets..........................(even money MGM)...............................per vegasinsider.com at time I posted

picks rating.................****................................... (picks rating service provided by Moody's Financial )........................
    90% of the game is half mental

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    thanks, Drunk...we can use this thread....perhaps the change will do me good as the past couple seasons have been below the line (i.e. "losers")

I kickoff the 2019 campaign with the SEAHAWKS facing the Bungles along with new head coach, literally, as this Kat was QB coach of the Rams last year under Sean McVay....hmmm....they may be really taking this coach tree a bit too far....anyways the Seahawks greatly upgraded their d-line with the 'generous' trade to acquire Clowney who will face, arguably, the worst o-line - esp after losing 2 starters (1 injury, 1 retirement)....big number, but take the HAWKS -9.5 for an EZ win

Good luck,

Sharky

Was a strange first weekend. I didn't bet any of the games, but I did make picks for a free contest. Went 10 - 5 -1 straightup. 8-8 ATS

Never understood we you guys post this every year in the general blackjack forum?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Never understood we you guys post this every year in the general blackjack forum?

maybe a lot of people think that every single thread on the forum doesn't have to be about BJ
    why do you care what others might like? nobody twisted your arm to read this thread

?d

Blog Entries

MIAMI +19.5 over new england............................line offered at William Hill........I wanted to get this pick out there before the points drop more - they've already dropped to 18.5 at most places...more picks coming

line quote at time posted

Blog Entries

CARDINALS +13.5 over ravens.....................MGM now offering 13.5 per vegasinsider.com - everywhere else has dropped to 13

Quote Originally Posted by drunk View Post
    maybe a lot of people think that every single thread on the forum doesn't have to be about BJ
    why do you care what others might like? nobody twisted your arm to read this thread
    Because it's called The General Blackjack Forum ?

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Because it's called The General Blackjack Forum ?

you don't have authority here - many disagree with you - there are quite a few non BJ threads on this forum

if Norm, who does have authority, indicates that the thread is inappropriate and shouldn't be here he can close it - I don't have any problem with that

one more time - nobody twisted your arm to read this thread - reading it seems to be causing you a great deal of unnecessary angst

my guess is you don't really care about this thread being here - you just love trolling

if you think your trolling of this thread bothers me in the least you're mistaken

you could troll this thread every day and I could care less
    Last edited by drunk; 09-14-2019 at 03:51 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast