See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to Three?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Whatever happened to Three?

Haven’t seen a post of his in forever, and I saw in another thread that he is gone?

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Idk but good riddance.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Three is still signed up to receive private messages. About a month ago, I sent him a private message to see if he was okay, but received no answer. I think his last post was sometime in March of 2019. I do hope he is okay. Maybe the last biker gang he took on didn't go to well.

Anyway, I was never close to him and did not know him. There must be somebody here who knew him and could let us know if he is okay. I wish no ill will to anyone.

PS. He also use to post over at Blackjackinfo as "Dummy", but hasn't been seen over there since around Feb 2019.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 08-31-2019 at 09:38 PM.

He is ok. Just not posting. I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    Thanks, that is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    I’m happy to hear that. I used to give him a rough time for verbosity. The fact of the matter is that the verbosity camouflaged the good stuff.

There really was some good shit buried in his writings.

Blog Entries

Ironic, considering his most vocal critic.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Ironic considering his most vocal critic.
    Maybe so, or One of them anyways. However, the jist was verbosity hiding the good stuff. FWIW, we corresponded on some oddball stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Maybe so, or One of them anyways. However, the jist was verbosity hiding the good stuff. FWIW, we corresponded on some oddball stuff.
    While I’m at it, I’m in New York now, and will be in the general area for a week or so.

Not really. Most of his stuff was bullshit, debunked by many, including DonS, many times, yet he was like the Energizer bunny and just kept going.

As
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Not really. Most of his stuff was bullshit, debunked by many, including DonS, many times, yet he was like the Energizer bunny and just kept going.
    There certainly were some oddities and h3 did go off on tangents - believe it or not - there was good high end shit too, you just had to recognize it.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    And he wasn't even talking BJ. It took him a few years to admit that, again after being confronted by several forum members.

I’m happy to hear that. I used to give him a rough time for verbosity. The fact of the matter is that the verbosity camouflaged the good stuff.

Some of Three's posts seemed like long essays at times, but i found some good stuff in them and he also helped me through PM's a couple of times.
    I'm glad he is doing ok.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast