See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indices for Early Surrender and ES10

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobbelaar View Post
    Yes.. exactly this ... It's not, that I want to learn all index tables of all counting systems... but I want to know where they are in case once I want to use it.
    You're not going to find this readily available anywhere. There is no central depository (I've been thinking about it!) of all indices for all counts, and it would be even harder to find the early surrender ones, since the rule has become so uncommon.

Don

Well... for many counting systems on cvcx you can find lots of indices .. but not for early surrender.... so is there an advise how to find out somehow?
    I guess I'll use the basic strategy charts for the use of early surrender.... I hope this is good enough.

I'm still in the beginning so I'm still unsure, which count to learn seriously... I tend to use Hi-Lo for a Level 1 Count.... and if I'm able to use it perfectly... maybe later on the zen count for the use of a level 2 count.

Pick your count and generate your own using CVData. This isn't hard.

Hmm.. I don't have CVData (only demo)... I'm still not perfectly sure, what CVData actually is... It looks similar to cvcx but still seems to be very different... I still don't get it .. I'm sorry.. still a beginner .. also in terms of software.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I also am quite new to the simulation part of CV. Just have installed CVCX and am currently reading the manual. I think you should start with CVCX, which simulates a count system based upon rules, pen and index plays. Whereas CVData seems to generate these indices, in the backward direction, thus doing somewhat reverse engineering.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I need to stop trying to help people.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    You're not going to find this readily available anywhere. There is no central depository (I've been thinking about it!) of all indices for all counts, and it would be even harder to find the early surrender ones, since the rule has become so uncommon.
    Don
    What would be the "Fab 4" for ES ?

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    What would be the "Fab 4" for ES ?
    Don't know offhand, but as most of the indices are either substantially negative or very high (so minimum bet out, or too infrequent to matter), I'd take a guess at 13 (+3), 14 (0), and 17(+5) vs. 10, and maybe 15 (-2) vs. 10.

Don

Here are the one I use. If it can be of any help.
    17 vs 10 = 5
    17 vs A = ES
    16 vs 10 = -6
    16 vs A = ES
    15 vs 10 = -3
    15 vs = ES
    14 vs 10 = 0
    14 vs A = ES
    13 vs 10 = 3
    13 vs A = ES
    12 vs A = -2
    7 vs A = ES
    6 vs A = -2
    5 vs A = 0
    88 vs 10 = -7
    88 vs A = ES
    77 vs 10 = ES
    77 vs A = ES
    33 vs A = -3
    22 vs A = 1

Note : 22 v A is a BS early surrender in a H17 game.

Yes, these are for the S17 game. Sorry.
    G Man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12