See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: First time, what’s the odds?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

First time, what’s the odds?

Two of us playing a 6 deck ASM game. We ended up each having pair of 8’s, both eventually ended up having 4 8’s spread to 8 hands. There was another 8 on the table. We called the pit over to see it. I wanted to take a picture but they would not let me. Dealer had a 7 up. He won 3 of his split 8’s, I broke even.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    50/50. It either happens or it don't.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Two of us playing a 6 deck ASM game. We ended up each having pair of 8’s, both eventually ended up having 4 8’s spread to 8 hands. There was another 8 on the table. We called the pit over to see it. I wanted to take a picture but they would not let me. Dealer had a 7 up. He won 3 of his split 8’s, I broke even.
    That happen to me just recently with one other player at the table. Same thing. Maybe I was playing with you? Are you a African American?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Eagle View Post
    That happen to me just recently with one other player at the table. Same thing. Maybe I was playing with you? Are you a African American?
    Nope. I am not A.