Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reko soft DD table differs when going through Flashcard drills v define/edit strategy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Anyway as far as the first post I made in this thread where the drill was telling me DD on A6 v 2 all the time while the table looked up from the front page instead claimed DD only on count = 2, Modern Blackjack says for REKO the single deck modification to double is A6v2 so it would appear the second table is right and that something wrong with how I am setting up the flashcard drill that causes A6v2 to be 'always DD'. The setting is 1 deck in that drill, though.
    Last edited by bjoe; 08-23-2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: added mention of REKO

This is the specific error situation I'm talking about. See I've gotten Soft 17 against Dealer's 2 using my custom REKO strategy (named 'r') which I confirmed on the single deck column has +2 on the soft DD table. The pop up is telling me I should DD when I instead Hit, which I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to do when the count is 0. Number of decks is set to 1 on the launch page.

Screenshot 2019-08-23 10.14.47.png

Screenshot 2019-08-23 10.18.04.png

I always thought it would be cool to develop some software to sell to capture some reoccurring income. I'm starting to have second thoughts.

A further discovery I've made (whether something is wrong with my process or my install or the app) is that when I edit my strategy, the changes don't carry over to the drills. Below I've changed all my Split table actions to Split.

Screenshot 2019-08-23 10.39.18.png

However, when I choose to Display Tables, it shows the same odd "DD on A6v2 and A8v6" chart:

Screenshot 2019-08-23 10.40.52.png

Note that doing Define/Edit does show the changes have been saved. When I goto the Flash Card Drill for this customized strategy and choose to split anything, it flags on TT v 5. Maybe this issue is at the heart of what's causing the initially posted issue.

Screenshot 2019-08-23 10.45.41.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12