See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Counting Online Blackjack

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    Thousands of past threads. Enough threads that if you're able to get through all of Freightman's talk about his balls you'll find that there are already threads talking about spreadsheets for tracking online blackjack. Out of all those threads, maybe one will say that you would use EORs and exact composition because you're not limited by anything. In fact, other posters have made really nice examples of how this would work. So no, the count system doesn't matter for online because you wouldn't use ANY count system!

The level of conversation here has really dropped off a cliff. There are a ton of new posters with gems like:

A thread on the number of hands played. -Remind me, Don, have you answered enough questions on the number of hands played? lol

A thread on walking to the Vegas airport.

And something simply called "Damn, This Just Doesn't Seem Fair"

It's just a little frustrating. Hey, at least I was polite, brief, and accurate replying to your thread on splitting 5's. That thread went about as well as it could possibly go: your question was answered, you said thanks, and it didn't continue. You haven't been around long enough to know that threads like "Damn, This Just Doesn't Seem Fair" can sometimes go for 100 pages of posts.

Stick around and participate. Just use the search function first.
    Refinery, I’m very concerned about your attraction to my balls and trust that you do not elevate yourself to stalker status.

Mind you, since the topic has been raised (pardon the pun), if I say so myself - I have very nice and lovely balls.

Quote Originally Posted by notFromTheMidWest View Post

also haha, Freightman I enjoy your writing style.
    Thank you. In the spirit of novel preparation, when describing a non connected item, following through with an unrelated comment to the non connected item, it is then important to connect the first non connected item to comments now making all comments connected which adds suspense and ultimately contributing to the denouement or conclusion to said description.

In the instance described, the conclusion one reaches is that the subject of said description is a dickwad, and thus completes what was a circular reference to a confirmed and believable ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Thank you. In the spirit of novel preparation, when describing a non connected item, following through with an unrelated comment to the non connected item, it is then important to connect the first non connected item to comments now making all comments connected which adds suspense and ultimately contributing to the denouement or conclusion to said description.

In the instance described, the conclusion one reaches is that the subject of said description is a dickwad, and thus completes what was a circular reference to a confirmed and believable ending.
    Look at you. First quoting Shakespeare, now masterbating all over yourself. What a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    Look at you. First quoting Shakespeare, now masterbating all over yourself. What a clown.
    Shame on you. You’ve misspelled masturbation. Get a hold of yourself. Don’t get sidelined holding your own. Watch out - don’t swat the bishop.

Oh, and for the record, Shakespeare and masturbation seem to be synonymous terms.

And for some additional Shakespeare, “I would have a battle of wits with you, but I see that you are unarmed”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12