See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a lurker for a while must say.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Been a lurker for a while must say.

As a person who prides himself on logic and reason. I am sadly disappointed in a few outstanding members.

(Although their contributions have without a doubt made an undeniable impact on the game and made a few people a lot of money).

They have also done quite a bit of damage.
    People just inquiring about the game saying why this and that I have seen get harrassed on common sense questions.

Ladies and gentlemen not everybody is the same.

Some lived a life most could hardly imagine.
    I have seen people almost break down because of the antics of senior members.

I have seen abuse of power when it comes to the moderators and site owners. That may have lead to a death or two.

I have even seen one man get laughed out of here who has more knowledge in his left ball then 99percent of the world.

Take not a book by its cover for true beauty and knowledge is hidden within and silenced simply by the fear of critisism.

My next post will undoubtedly. Stir the pot.

But it will be in and of itself irrefutable mathematical proof of point done by side by side comparrasion. It will be inarguably the most well thought out thread the community has ever read.

It will embarrass many seasoned veterans. Authors etc. Even the good doctor himself will be proven inefficient. However I owe it to a late great friend of mine. To see that this is done.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Where do these fucking idiots come from? Just die already.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Care to name names?

Blog Entries

250,000 posts and finally someone is going to tell us the big secret that no author or player has yet discovered. The anticipation is...what's the word? As A.A. Milne said:

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Patiently awaiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    250,000 posts and finally someone is going to tell us the big secret that no author or player has yet discovered. The anticipation is...what's the word? As A.A. Milne said:
    I suspect that the word that both you and Pooh were contemplating is “delicious”.
    "Your honor, with all due respect: if you're going to try my case for me, I wish you wouldn't lose it."

Fictitious Boston Attorney Frank Galvin (Paul Newman - January 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008) in The Verdict, 1982, lambasting Trial Judge Hoyle (Milo Donal O'Shea - June 2, 1926 - April 2, 2013) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0084855/

Blog Entries

Carly Simon would disagree.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    As a person who prides himself on logic and reason. I am sadly disappointed in a few outstanding members.

(Although their contributions have without a doubt made an undeniable impact on the game and made a few people a lot of money).

They have also done quite a bit of damage.
    People just inquiring about the game saying why this and that I have seen get harrassed on common sense questions.

Ladies and gentlemen not everybody is the same.

Some lived a life most could hardly imagine.
    I have seen people almost break down because of the antics of senior members.

I have seen abuse of power when it comes to the moderators and site owners. That may have lead to a death or two.

I have even seen one man get laughed out of here who has more knowledge in his left ball then 99percent of the world.

Take not a book by its cover for true beauty and knowledge is hidden within and silenced simply by the fear of critisism.

My next post will undoubtedly. Stir the pot.

But it will be in and of itself irrefutable mathematical proof of point done by side by side comparrasion. It will be inarguably the most well thought out thread the community has ever read.

It will embarrass many seasoned veterans. Authors etc. Even the good doctor himself will be proven inefficient. However I owe it to a late great friend of mine. To see that this is done.
    WTF???????? I've been a lurker too. I haven't seen any of this stuff. Out of all the BJ forums, I joined this one because of the down to earth nature of it and solid advice I've read from senior members replies to posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    "Been a lurker for a while must say."

Your profile join date is yesterday...

How long is "a while" to you?

Something is off here and when something does not make sense there is usually more to the story.
    The handle is reincarnated. The verbiage is possibly indicative of a particular pompistic individual, and at least one of the references is indicative of a particular prolific poster. Frankly, I’ve been wondering about Three - hope he’s well.

Reference was made to a left ball, which coincidentally, is mandatory when executing the FBM ASC. Soon available at the AppStore and google play - The Smart Ball Application.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    The verbiage is possibly indicative of a particular pompistic individual,
    Not sure he deserves to be called pompistic.

Not sure anyone needs a new word invented just to describe them.

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    I have seen abuse of power when it comes to the moderators and site owners.

At least you got one right.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
    In the above first quote, the word I would use is inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Canceler View Post
    Not sure he deserves to be called pompistic.

Not sure anyone needs a new word invented just to describe them.
    Of course, you’re right. My new word for deserving douchebags is pompistic. For others, proper usage demands that I utilize - pompostic.

Quote Originally Posted by drunk View Post
    more than one person has died because of something Freightman said?...............................can he get Frank Galvin to defend him?
    If I said anything to offend anyone, the individual was usually a douchebag and quite often “Pompistic”
    Like DBS for example. Now, asphyxiation by flatulence is a different matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast