See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Ap going to ac seeking companion

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Ap going to ac seeking companion

testout19.jpgI'm heading from Brooklyn within a few days to a 3 night comped stay at Borgata. I'm not sure when but am sure I won't do as good alone. Sunday probably best because more open tables

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    As a new member myself I think you're using this forum wrong. Think about it, an experienced AP isn't going to show up with full BR in hand to meet a random stranger. It's just good street smarts.
    Not to be mean, but to be a true AP takes many hours of experience in live conditions so posting a screenshot of some training drill results on a training site doesn't mean much. I would stick to strategy
    discussion and be great full when one of these experienced posters chime in with there advice or experiences.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I assume you just want a companion and not a team member. Yeah it can be lonely on a trip by yourself, but I'm always at my best when I'm alone. I can play without somebody taking up a spot at my table, and the less at a table the better.