Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I have a Confession to make about Blackjack....

  1. #1


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    I have a Confession to make about Blackjack....

    I'm not really a Blackjack Pro. I'm more like a Blackjack Amateur Rookie.

  2. #2


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackPro View Post
    I'm not really a Blackjack Pro. I'm more like a Blackjack Amateur Rookie.
    You still have every right to be pissed.
    Boy, this modern technology is something else. I think Apple should come out with Auto Scorn.

  3. #3


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackPro View Post
    I'm not really a Blackjack Pro. I'm more like a Blackjack Amateur Rookie.
    When you said you lost $2000 on a hand when dealer had ZbJ and posted it as a rookie mistake, I knew you were a fraud. I did not believe a rookie woud bet $2000 on a single hand.

  4. #4


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackPro View Post
    I'm not really a Blackjack Pro. I'm more like a Blackjack Amateur Rookie.
    Yeah like none of us knew that. Are you going to keep posting?

  5. #5


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Yeah like none of us knew that. Are you going to keep posting?
    Little boy who cried wolf. Look forward to Auto Scorn, patent pending.

  6. #6


    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Yeah like none of us knew that. Are you going to keep posting?
    Yes, I will still post on here. Just because I pretended to be a Blackjack Professional doesn't mean I'm not open to learning more about it.

  7. #7


    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackPro View Post
    Yes, I will still post on here. Just because I pretended to be a Blackjack Professional doesn't mean I'm not open to learning more about it.
    Welcome and enjoy learning from some very sharp people. But don't come onto the forum pretending to be a professional, just not a good idea or approach.

  8. #8


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Welcome and enjoy learning from some very sharp people. But don't come onto the forum pretending to be a professional, just not a good idea or approach.
    Thank you for the warm welcome and good advice. I am known for my impulsive tendencies so I am liable to make rash decisions. Maybe Norm can let me change my name to Blackjack Amateur instead?

  9. #9


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackPro View Post
    I am known for my impulsive tendencies so I am liable to make rash decisions.
    Really bad characteristic for even an amateur player and the kiss of death for a pro.

    Take up table tennis....or golf, or whatever, but not blackjack.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

  10. #10


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Really bad characteristic for even an amateur player and the kiss of death for a pro.

    Take up table tennis....or golf, or whatever, but not blackjack.
    The rash decisions are obvious. Like Zee, once (or T3), he makes the rash decision to post on every other thread. Shows his personality.

Similar Threads

  1. Poll: How Much Did You Make per Hour at Blackjack in 2018 Before Expenses
    By Midwest Player in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-21-2019, 02:18 AM
  2. I think we're going to make it
    By Norm in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 07:43 AM
  3. How to make a 1-8 bet spread look like 1-4 in Blackjack?
    By seriousplayer in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.