See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, just found out I've been impersonated!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

So, just found out I've been impersonated!

Some idiot on Gambling Forums impersonated me! The BlackjackPro on Gambling Forums is NOT ME. That BlackjackPro on Gambling Forums is a FAKE! FAKE! That loser even linked to a thread I started here as if they were me. This is the equivalent of identity theft if not outright identity theft.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackPro View Post
    Some idiot on Gambling Forums impersonated me! The BlackjackPro on Gambling Forums is NOT ME. That BlackjackPro on Gambling Forums is a FAKE! FAKE! That loser even linked to a thread I started here as if they were me. This is the equivalent of identity theft if not outright identity theft.
    So who cares about your fake stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Eagle View Post
    So who cares about your fake stuff!
    You made me laugh through the anger I am feeling now. I am angry because I have been impersonated, AND I have been banned from THREE different websites within a WEEK! I didn't deserve to be banned from these websites. They claim that I was other people when I am not. Thank you however for giving me something to laugh at during my anger.

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Doesn't matter, he asked the same irrelevant question you did...
    G Man

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Doesn't matter, he asked the same irrelevant question you did...
    But do you not see how unsettling I find that someone impersonated me?

Blog Entries

Wait until someone does it using your trademark or real name.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackPro View Post
    But do you not see how unsettling I find that someone impersonated me?
    You weren't impersonated. The owners of that site stole your original post and uploaded it there. They've done it to numerous posts from here.

Who owns that site?

Honestly Norm, what could I do? If someone decides to be G Man on another site, what can I do? I don't owned the handle. There's probably another Norm Wattenberger in the world. What can you do if he gets interested in BJ and starts posting stupidities? All you can do is built a solid name and hope people will be able to make the difference between the true one and the clown. For the case that concerned us here...
    1- I would be ashamed to call myself Blackjack Pro and post stupid stuff like this
    2- Who cares, he impersonated him using the same stupid post...
    What's the problem BlackjackPro? You thing you won't get the right answer on the other site? There's only one answer, you were stupid.
    MAYBE I would understand if the poster was asking things that can hurt your public image, but he used the exact same sentence you did.
    G Man

Blog Entries

Actually, I am the only person with my name in the US, and QFIT is trademarked.

As for Blackjack Pro, his post is copyrighted. He is allowed to be pissed no matter the content.
    Last edited by Norm; 07-20-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Honestly Norm, what could I do? If someone decides to be G Man on another site, what can I do? I don't owned the handle. There's probably another Norm Wattenberger in the world. What can you do if he gets interested in BJ and starts posting stupidities? All you can do is built a solid name and hope people will be able to make the difference between the true one and the clown. For the case that concerned us here...
    1- I would be ashamed to call myself Blackjack Pro and post stupid stuff like this
    2- Who cares, he impersonated him using the same stupid post...
    What's the problem BlackjackPro? You thing you won't get the right answer on the other site? There's only one answer, you were stupid.
    MAYBE I would understand if the poster was asking things that can hurt your public image, but he used the exact same sentence you did.
    Gee, They’re lots of posters today that Counting us Fun should have gone after today.

Maybe he only gets auto pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    his post is copyrighted
    In reality, this is meaningless because there's no recourse. First, you don't know who's doing the impersonating. Second, there are no significant damages to go after.

They basivally steal posts from other sites to generate trafic. Only Norm should be mad.
    G Man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast