Quote Originally Posted by Splitting Tens View Post
I participate in conversations here as I am actively learning the game. I post in hopes of being corrected and learning when my understanding is off. If I have made a false statement, show me where it is incorrect.
Breaking down my post.. I have suggested that.
1. If you never play at a negative count, you'll make money in the long run flat betting. I'll stand by this. If you only play at the slight disadvantage of TC = 0 and all positive counts, you will have the advantage over the house. Sometimes you'll win, sometimes you'll lose. Overall, you will do well.
2. Index play alone will give you an extra .26% against the house edge. I'm willing to be corrected on this. The adjustment will be very, very close, but I don't have an exact number.
3. If you play with all indices, you are playing a very close to even game. Then if you bet more with favorable counts than you do with unfavorable counts, you'll win more than you lose. This is just math. A 1:4 spread may not be exciting or bring great profits, but you will win more than you lose in the long run. I'll stand by this statement as well.
Not practical, is it? How often does a 6 deck shoe go into a negative count, TC-1 or lower? You be getting up and down like a YO-YO.