See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Question ...

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I find it more effective (and less disturbing) to ignore noise.
    To each their own.

These assholes need to be dealt with on the spot. Otherwise, the worms keep at it. The prick in question is negative to the nth, not the first time he’s been a douche, and has officially pissed me off. It will give me satisfaction and pleasure to demean and ridicule him like the dog that he is.

I trust that clarifies my position.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    To each their own.

These assholes need to be dealt with on the spot. Otherwise, the worms keep at it. The prick in question is negative to the nth, not the first time he’s been a douche, and has officially pissed me off. It will give me satisfaction and pleasure to demean and ridicule him like the dog that he is.

I trust that clarifies my position.
    Guy you are a psycho...and I don't even know what a sock puppet means. I am a normal forum member that just gets tired of your tough guy BS. And trust me, you could not deal with me lol.
    You sure get your little feelings hurt easily for such a tough guy, and like to derail any interesting discussions.
    All I did was agree with Don about how dumb your stated strategy is for dealing with play all negative shoes. You said you overcome by using negative indexes and playing fast for more hands per hour. Don was nice enough to point out how dumb and incorrect that strategy is.
    Then after Don's post you started talking good strategies like penetration and spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Guy you are a psycho...and I don't even know what a sock puppet means. I am a normal forum member that just gets tired of your tough guy BS. And trust me, you could not deal with me lol.
    You sure get your little feelings hurt easily for such a tough guy, and like to derail any interesting discussions.
    All I did was agree with Don about how dumb your stated strategy is for dealing with play all negative shoes. You said you overcome by using negative indexes and playing fast for more hands per hour. Don was nice enough to point out how dumb and incorrect that strategy is.
    Then after Don's post you started talking good strategies like penetration and spread.
    Not in the least. Your posting style during your brief sojourn here marks you as a dickhead. You’re a constant criticiser of everything with nothing constructive to say. Let me suggest that your best attribute ran down your daddy’s leg.

I think I have you pegged pretty well.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Not in the least. Your posting style during your brief sojourn here marks you as a dickhead. You’re a constant criticiser of everything with nothing constructive to say. Let me suggest that your best attribute ran down your daddy’s leg.

I think I have you pegged pretty well.
    My posting style seems just fine to me, others can take a look if they care to. I don't post too often, but I try to help when I can. I still enjoy learning.
    You can't make a post without cursing someone for no reason, or making some disgusting reference to your balls or some other gross comment. Grow up guy...it's a forum for those that like to discuss blackjack.
    Probably why we have almost zero women players here, or even very many threads at all these days.
    Can we return to the OP's discussion? Or must you always make every thread about you?

I like cats. They're cute.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    My posting style seems just fine to me, others can take a look if they care to. I don't post too often, but I try to help when I can. I still enjoy learning.
    You can't make a post without cursing someone for no reason, or making some disgusting reference to your balls or some other gross comment. Grow up guy...it's a forum for those that like to discuss blackjack.
    Probably why we have almost zero women players here, or even very many threads at all these days.
    Can we return to the OP's discussion? Or must you always make every thread about you?
    What makes you think there are very few woman players here? All these pros are masters of hiding their identity.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

This is getting good.........

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    What makes you think there are very few woman players here? All these pros are masters of hiding their identity.
    Zee come on you are smarter than that. Of course there might me a couple of women here...but I doubt it. Even Bubbles doesn't post here anymore and liked hearing from her perspective.

I’m in my 10th hour of work exceeding my typical gruelling schedule of 6-7 hours a week. I do know your market. Remind me in a couple of days if I haven’t sent it, and I’ll send you something. Oh, and I haven’t been backed off their yet. No big secrets as to what’s up there.
    Hi Freightman

I sent an email to the adress you posted on this forum before. My email is APinVancouver at Gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Old, but not dead View Post
    Hi Freightman

I sent an email to the adress you posted on this forum before. My email is APinVancouver at Gmail
    Never saw it, but I’ll send the info 8n a few minutes.

Never saw it, but I’ll send the info 8n a few minutes.
    Sent. Let me know how that corresponds with your info.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345