See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing CSM for 45 days: Won $17,000, lost them in 3 days

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    I'd really enjoy that 17k.
    no donttttt (sob)

If I am understanding correctly, you were playing against a Continuous Shuffling Machine (CSM) and that the house had the edge for the entire 45 days? It seems more surprising to me that you were up $17,000 after 42 days than that you lost the wad in the following three... Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Splitting Tens View Post
    If I am understanding correctly, you were playing against a Continuous Shuffling Machine (CSM) and that the house had the edge for the entire 45 days? It seems more surprising to me that you were up $17,000 after 42 days than that you lost the wad in the following three... Am I missing something?
    i'd say both were surprising...sigh those 45 days were like a dream

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    If you had limited your daily loss to 20% of your total bankroll, you would still have more than $8,500.

Other AP should learn from your mistake. Never chase the loss. Sometime you just admit it is just a bad day and go home. Even 20% limit is still too high for me.
    Wow. Just when you think a thread can’t get any ploppier, there you have it. Bad day, bad shoe, bad cards.... by all means, BJGenius, leave EV on the table because you’re having a “Bad day” or you’ve lost some arbitrary amount. <facepalm>

Another thread for the yellow zone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12