See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: For Fathers Day

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

For Fathers Day

Just came to my inbox - honest.
    Table etiquette for all, except when you want to get rid of someone.

https://www.distractify.com/p/charcoal-underwear-pads

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Have You tested it Freightman?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Have You tested it Freightman?
    Not yet. Really don’t need to. Most of my games are heads up anyways. Mind you, I’ve cleared the table on more than one occasion.

Having said that, I should invite the Dipshit to my general locale, without my use of the charcoal pads. Some hot chilli and beer prior to game time should result in an interesting test of wills.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Not yet. Really don’t need to. Most of my games are heads up anyways. Mind you, I’ve cleared the table on more than one occasion.

Having said that, I should invite the Dipshit to my general locale, without my use of the charcoal pads. Some hot chilli and beer prior to game time should result in an interesting test of wills.
    Thanks for the invite - or almost invite - Freightman. I get up to Montreal and Tronoto every once and a while for work so it might work out...that is, if you live close to one of those cities.

Will your side kick, Barney (I mean Bosox) be there? I’d like to meet him too. Late last year, Barney and I were planning a trip out to Reno to visit Moses but Barney had to pull out at the last minute. It’s still in my plans. Reno and single deck sounds fun, along with meeting all Moses’s sports betting buddies.

As far as a test of wills, I grew up with a couple brothers so I have some good training in that department. I won’t tap out easy, like 21forme does whenever he’s losing an argument, which is most the time.

Btw, isn’t it about time 21forme gives us his weekly update on all the people he’s tapped out with (put on ignore). Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    Thanks for the invite - or almost invite - Freightman.

As far as a test of wills, I grew up with a couple brothers so I have some good training in that department. I won’t tap out easy
    I think I have you on a test of wills. After all, you do answer to Dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I think I have you on a test of wills. After all, you do answer to Dipshit.
    Hey, I don’t mind that name. It’s kind of catchy and has a ring to it. I like it better than some of the other ones you’ve thrown out there. And, what can I say, name calling has never had much effect on me.

I definitely like is better than most of Bosox other names like Bobo and Barney Fife.

This is another thing I’ve picked up on these forums, and it’s not just this one. Name calling is part of being an AP. Since I’m an AP, I got to get with the flow and accept it.