See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: Comments to other APs who appraoch "your" table?

  1. #51


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    taught me the basics of shuffle tracking
    Was this guy from PQ?

  2. #52


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Was this guy from PQ?
    No, from my home Province. I should try to get hold of him also. Haven’t talked to him in probably 5 or 6 years.

    I think I know who you’re thinking if.

  3. #53


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    No, from my home Province. I should try to get hold of him also. Haven’t talked to him in probably 5 or 6 years.

    I think I know who you’re thinking if.
    And if I’m not mistaken, totally unknown by anyone on this forum or BJ21.

  4. #54


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    And if I’m not mistaken, totally unknown by anyone on this forum or BJ21.
    I still have a series of back and forth emails from him from 2008. I don't recall if he was ever on BJ21, but was introduced to me by another player. Does wolfgang mean anything to you?

  5. #55


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I still have a series of back and forth emails from him from 2008. I don't recall if he was ever on BJ21, but was introduced to me by another player. Does wolfgang mean anything to you?
    Not even close.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. The "Sting" vs "Prevailing Wisdom": Limit on Number of Double Downs?
    By SteinMeister in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-14-2018, 03:29 PM
  2. CVCX: "Insurance Decks Table" vs Resulting Win$/Rnd Discrepancy
    By Nascent Norm in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2018, 09:22 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:37 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 08:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.