See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: I Don't See Professional Blackjack Player on This List

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I Don't See Professional Blackjack Player on This List

I'll agree with that.

Less than 2 years out of college and I make more than the top salary on either of those links, but I have also been writing code for over 10 years, so that helped.

Being a professional AP can be a good track if you have the discipline, and college just "isn't for you".

Quote Originally Posted by nighterfighter View Post
    I'll agree with that.

Less than 2 years out of college and I make more than the top salary on either of those links, but I have also been writing code for over 10 years, so that helped.

Being a professional AP can be a good track if you have the discipline, and college just "isn't for you".
    My son writes code. However, he majored in EE so I don't know how many computer programing courses he has taken. I think he programs in C+ or maybe C++. I don't know much about programing. Back in my college days there were only two codes, Fortran and Cobol. I actually signed up to take one of these courses, but dropped it because my college load was already to heavy. Around 1992 I did take a college level course in basic programing and I can't remember any of it except I Aced it.

I found it was just to hard to work all day, and then to go to school at night so that was the end of my programing experience.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Back in my college days there were only two codes
    And I thought you were going to say one was the Code of Hammurabi...