See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any experience with BJA?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    [QUOTE=Dbs6582;268980]Zee, I agree with you

Of course you do.

Of course no one wants to say that a classroom environment might be better for some people. There are gardening workshops too. Why? It's all in books. What a waste!

[QUOTE=Freightman;268992]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    Zee, I agree with you

Of course you do.
    Yeah Frieghtman, I’m a unique person in the AP world. I judge the content of a post and don’t judge it based on the poster. I don’t agree with everything Zee says but I do agree with many of his posts, and I’m not afraid to admit it.

I know this is rare. When most APs don’t like a poster, they just reject everything that poster says and have difficulty separating out what they agree with from what they don’t.

And what can I say, Zee and I do share a special bond, being the only two people kicked off BJA. Since both of us are independent thinkers, it’s an honor to be in the same class as Zee.

[QUOTE=Dbs6582;268994]
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post

Yeah Frieghtman, I’m a unique person in the AP world. I judge the content of a post and don’t judge it based on the poster. I don’t agree with everything Zee says but I do agree with many of his posts, and I’m not afraid to admit it.

I know this is rare. When most APs don’t like a poster, they just reject everything that poster says and have difficulty separating out what they agree with from what they don’t.

And what can I say, Zee and I do share a special bond, being the only two people kicked off BJA. Since both of us are independent thinkers, it’s an honor to be in the same class as Zee.
    I don’t reject Zee. I reject you.

[QUOTE=Freightman;268995]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post

I don’t reject Zee. I reject you.
    Hey Frieghtman, it’s good to see you’ve come out of retirement and want to engage me. I missed you! Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Do they teach You of how to use CVCX?
    CVCX comes with a manual. You can even download the manual. There are already run sims that you can look at. Really not much of a need to run new sims. However, I didn't even read the manual. I just started doing sims. There are little blue clouds that pop up with information that tells you what to do. If you get stuck refer to manual.

[QUOTE=Dbs6582;268997]
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post

Hey Frieghtman, it’s good to see you’ve come out of retirement and want to engage me. I missed you! Welcome back!
    Freightman, I am also very glad to see you back engaging in the trenches.

Likewise.

Thanks for the book recommendation! I will add it to my library. ????

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    Also, dont talk to Bubbles/refinery/zenking if you happen to run into them on these internet forums. I was sexually assaulted by all of them.
    Now this sounds like an interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    Everything they charge for is available for free online already.
    That is not excatly true. Most of the technical stuff is out there on the net, but the important stuff you learn by associating with a group of AP's in an open venue is of value.

Now, value can only be measured by the recipient, so you have to make your own judgement about this one.

I do believe they are pushing the envelope about cost/value but that answer is not consistent for all.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    Also, dont talk to Bubbles/refinery/zenking if you happen to run into them on these internet forums. I was sexually assaulted by all of them.

Best of luck to you and good cards
    How in the world were you sexually assaulted by THREE people ON THE INTERNET?

I have been in the AP world for many years now and, much to my chagrin, have never been sexually assualted.

Was this an "extra credit" topic at the workshop?
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast