See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Rental Cars and Toll Roads in Denver

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Rental Cars and Toll Roads in Denver

Along with Zee, I have been looking into a Black Hawk blackjack trip. However, in my case it probably will never happen as the airfare expense alone would pretty much kill any chance at a winning trip.

However, I noticed a highhway called E470 that kind of swings around the main city. I thought this would be a good less crowded route until I discovered it is a toll road. You also don't pay any cash. It sends you a bill in the mail and if not paid in a few days a big fine.

Now the last time I was ever on a toll road (except for Mackinac Bridge) was about 25 years ago down by Chicago. Cars would drive a few miles, then everybody slams on their brakes and throw a few coins in a bin and off they go 90 mph again. It kind of blew my mind having to pay to drive on a road.

Anyway, I wish someone could tell me how this works with a rental car especially in the Denver area.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-08-2019 at 08:55 PM.