See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Rental Cars and Toll Roads in Denver

  1. #41


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    [QUOTE=ZeeBabar;268829]I dont get it. First, I had no idea there were other AP's around except a couple of times. At one table, I was already playing when the other guy jumped in and I did not realize he was an AP until he max bet. I left soon after. At another table, I wass playing, a guy standing behind me said "did you know you need a +9 to bet the "bust" side bet" or something like it.. It was only then did I notice him. We played together only once more though I saw him hopping around.[QUOTE]

    And therein is the problem. How did you not notice another AP?

    [QUOTE=ZeeBabar;268829]I was only going to post a trip report becauase I had never been to CO and saw some stuff I had never seen before.[QUOTE]

    I repeat my suggestion. In the interest of peace, everyone knows you've been to CO. If someone wants Intel, have them email you privately. You have apparently pissed off the locals. Not that you care about their game, but it looks like they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    There is a member who had me banned from other forums by contacting the adminstrators and sharing that I had been banned elsewhere. He probably tries to get me in trouble or out me to casinos.
    OMG, you did this to yourself. You were the one who told people you were going. You were (I'm assuming) obvious in your play. Outing you was not cool, but seriously what did you expect to happen?

  2. #42


    2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Holy crap, who cares about if Zee or anyone else is in town playing. End result, if you go to a store and they have a good game, play it. If you draw attention from some bystanders, leave and go somewhere else. Unless you identify a dealer by name that flashes a hole card or deals down to the last 6 or so cards, just play the freaking game. No need to post anything, just play or leave. I travel a lot for work and get to play various places in the US. I can assure you CBJN is not accurate everywhere. I've gone into a store assuming I had a great game only to see it was non existent. I've gone to other stores to 'scout' a bit and found games never reported and was happy to play them (but not burn them out). End of story, play the game if it's good and keep good details and stores to yourself......

  3. #43


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Zee I mostly concur with RCJH and others...you need to break this habit of posting trip reports. If you find information about a certain area then just post that you do. Then invite anyone who is interested to PM you about it...don't post everything on this open forum. Casinos do read this, and a tiny town like Blackhawk/Central City will definitely react. Just PM people, and then you can ask them to reciprocate with information back to you with info that they have.

  4. #44


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    And therein is the problem. How did you not notice another AP?

    I repeat my suggestion. In the interest of peace, everyone knows you've been to CO. If someone wants Intel, have them email you privately. You have apparently pissed off the locals. Not that you care about their game, but it looks like they do.

    OMG, you did this to yourself. You were the one who told people you were going. You were (I'm assuming) obvious in your play. Outing you was not cool, but seriously what did you expect to happen?
    Why should the locals get any more consideration than Zee? I damn know if I travel half way cross country nobody is going to tell me how to play my game. Why should Zee by on the look out for other counters? He was using a polite spread. If the locals didn't like it let them move to another table.


    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I dont get it. First, I had no idea there were other AP's around except a couple of times. At one table, I was already playing when the other guy jumped in and I did not realize he was an AP until he max bet. I left soon after. At another table, I wass playing, a guy standing behind me said "did you know you need a +9 to bet the "bust" side bet" or something like it.. It was only then did I notice him. We played together only once more though I saw him hopping around.
    Looks like the locals are jumping in on Zee's game. Yeah, I had this happen to me already and don't like it, but I feel they had every right to do it. After all it works both ways.

    There is no reason Zee can't do a trip report and post it here. Zee is not signed up for private messaging on this site and has not provided an email address. After all this is a blackjack site and trip reports are part of the game. On BJ21 years ago trip reports were very common. I did a lot of them. Sometimes I would write two trip reports, one for the blackjack forum, and a more detailed one for a few select folks. What good is a blackjack forum if once in awhile there isn't a piece of good information posted. After all who just wants to hear how much snow is still left in my yard. (Yeah, still some snow left).
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-16-2019 at 10:01 PM.

  5. #45


    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    [QUOTE=Midwest Player;268848]Why should the locals get any more consideration than Zee? I damn know if I travel half way cross country nobody is going to tell me how to play my game. Why should Zee by on the look out for other counters? He was using a polite spread. If the locals didn't like it let them move to another table.

    None of us care how Zee plays in the casinos. We care if he posts a detailed trip report that ruins local games...get a clue Midwestern Player. Just because you never actually travel anywhere, and are still playing red chips after 30 years?
    Zee, the fact that Midwestern is agreeing with posting it....that should tell you don't do it.

  6. #46


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    if I travel half way cross country nobody is going to tell me how to play my game.
    We know that won't happen. You plan trips and like to live vicariously through pthers' trips, but you don't take trips.

    Why are you still a red chipper after 20+ years of play? You are long on advice and short on experience.

    And why has there never been a thread like this with any other travelling player? RCJH is a sharp guy. Follow his advice.

  7. #47


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    We know that won't happen. You plan trips and like to live vicariously through pthers' trips, but you don't take trips.
    You have no idea how many blackjack trips I have taken. You certainly are no authority on my trips. But I will tell you I have played blackjack in six different states. I have played blackjack in every casino in WI north of highway US-29, and at every casino in the U.P. I have played in 3 different locations in Nevada. I had a full time job all my life so my ability to travel was limited.

    Now one thing is true. I don't travel as much as I use to. As you get older your get up and go goes. But don't make up lies and say I don't take trips.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-17-2019 at 07:35 AM.

  8. #48


    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    None of us care how Zee plays in the casinos. We care if he posts a detailed trip report that ruins local games...get a clue Midwestern Player. Just because you never actually travel anywhere, and are still playing red chips after 30 years?
    Zee, the fact that Midwestern is agreeing with posting it....that should tell you don't do it.
    A trip report on Colorado isn't going to ruin anything. The casinos will probably thank Zee for doing it. Nobody is going to get rich with a $100 max bet, especially when they charge $300 a night for a room. The casinos love the tourists, but not so sure about the locals who don't stay over night.

    You know when someone says I can't do something, I'm all the more likely to do it. Zee got outed twice on this trip and received an implied threat. No its not Zee's fault. It is the person doing the outing. Zee, post that damn trip report.

  9. #49


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    A trip report on Colorado isn't going to ruin anything. The casinos will probably thank Zee for doing it. Nobody is going to get rich with a $100 max bet, especially when they charge $300 a night for a room. The casinos love the tourists, but not so sure about the locals who don't stay over night.

    You know when someone says I can't do something, I'm all the more likely to do it. Zee got outed twice on this trip and received an implied threat. No its not Zee's fault. It is the person doing the outing. Zee, post that damn trip report.
    My report coming up on another thread in 30 minutes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.