See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machine BJ double down and received NO CARD

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by cuts you up View Post
    Why are you such a bully 21?
    Because people who have been around even a moderate amount of time are tired of this ASM bullshit and threads getting shitted up with that nonsense.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Can you auto-configure all his posts to to automatically go to the yellow forum?
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    There's a lesson you should be taking from your experiences that you don't seem willing to take. I'm sure the perks are great. Only you can decide if playing a game that isn't square is worth the perks.

At this point, you've had Shackleford say stop playing the game and now you doubled and didn't receive a card. If it's just a bug, how many other bugs does it have? What's it going to take for you to stop? Hitting 3,3 and getting three more threes?
    Oh im taking lessons. But even if this machine isnt fair as it should be, I'm still printing hard. Just less than i should be..

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Can you auto-configure all his posts to to automatically go to the yellow forum?
    Nomination for Post of Eternity!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    Because people who have been around even a moderate amount of time are tired of this ASM bullshit and threads getting shitted up with that nonsense.
    What he said.

I have noticed that some ASM's have an Ethernet cable running into the back of them. Now why would a shuffle machine need a network? The world may never know....ooooooo spoooooky

Blog Entries

Everything is connected. On the first day Foxwoods opened, 33 years ago, every slot was tied to a Stratus computer.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post

No card was given to my 11. The dealer then proceeded to draw to 18 and i lost.
    Lost e.v. is meaningful against a dealer "stiff." Your bet, I guess is always $5.

You just gotta' be in some rural midwestern or southern joint, no?

Could you give the actual hand makeup in what I guess was a H17, NDAS game?

You have no edge but are earning comps so you sell your free time for < a buck an hour?

My time is worth one hell of a lot more than minimum wage, and I ain't no pimply teenager!

What is your purpose? What is your motivation? Do we text about pennies here? I am new. Tell me.
    Last edited by SkinnyBJplayer; 05-07-2019 at 03:01 PM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am brand spanking new here.
    Do we discuss superstitious notions
    re: BJ here ?

z
    How much e.v. can there be in doubling yo' 11 vs. 8 in a SD H17 game.

I am clueless BUT I think that with combinatorial analysis this is a no-brainer.

I suppose that we can split hairs by computing the +/- value of every set of
    52-3 = 48 remaining cards for every 2 card 11, but I generally edit my mind
    to ignore events without magnitude worthy of a moment's time.

I am still thinking that the wager is capped at $5, but I lack the info !

x
    Holy Cow, Batman ...

This place is going to be a fun place to visit.
    A self-described "BJGenius" is trying to convince readers that his post #9 is factual.
    Well ... Paint me just a wee tad bit skeptical. L O L
    Methinks that I will have a nice cold Gin and Tonic and relax a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyBJplayer View Post
    How much e.v. can there be in doubling yo' 11 vs. 8 in a SD H17 game.
    Answer: anywhere from +33% to +36.5%, depending of which cards comprise your 11. (Oh, and for this discussion, H17 is irrelevant.)

Don

Wow! I was guessing maybe 1/2 of that.
    Thanx for the info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12