Thread: New Blackjack Forum Site

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

New Blackjack Forum Site

I became aware of this forum site today. It appears it is being started by BigJerr who posts on this site. Not much action so far. The only handle I recognized was "Moses." Anyway, good luck with the new site BigJerr.
    https://www.blackjacksolutions.net

Norm, I hope I didn't violate any rule by posting this. I didn't even register at the new site. However, I think folks should be aware of the blackjack forums out there. I have no interest in the site, and really don't know anything about BigJerr

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    The only handle I recognized was "Moses."
    That's a good enough reason to stay away. He's been posting to himself for months. Nobody responds. He continues. He's a psychopath.

BigJerr, none of the links to your blackjack site work. No wonder no one is posting there.