See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wonging exit strategy setting for CVCX

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    @ Dog Hand

With over 10B hands played, the ODP in the first deck with remaining 5 decks set at -99 is -24 with an IRC of -20.
    Thanks again for posting all the work you're putting in. I think I had read somewhere else that a shoe that goes negative early, is unlikely to turn into a profitable situation for us. This really helps not only confirm that, but has taken all that guesswork I was doing out.

Wondering if the BJA3 chapter on optimal departure is something you're not familiar with.

Don

I guess of more importance than the slight differences is whether or not you are doing everything correctly. If you take the time to read the entire chapter very carefully, you will learn that a panel of the most accomplished blackjack authorities and mathematicians one could possibly imagine worked on this project for close to a YEAR to get everything correct. So, I'm somewhat skeptical that someone can run a few sims in CVData or CVCX and get this right just tinkering around.

Just sayin'.

Don

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12