Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: betting spread

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by abc4000 View Post
    Sorry maybe i wasnt explaint myself clearly. Let say i pass by a table which been dealt three decks and pen is one deck, now dealer deal out 3 players all small cards, let say the running count is +12, if i enter the game at this time i would have a true count of +1 with 3 deck cut pen. I understand the pen is very bad, but it save time in the other hand. My understanding is it would end up same hr ev.

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk
    In your above example, you have left yourself with 50% pen three decks in the discard tray that you did not see and one deck still left behind the cut card. Your hourly EV is not going to stay the same. With 50% pen in an 8 deck game you will have very few chances to make big bets. Don't mess with that one deck cut that you already have, it is the best thing that you have going for you as far as the house policy set rules.

betting spread

Wow..... I suppose we are super helpful today because s/he actually bought cvcx?

Edit: meaning we assume he/she actually want to learn?
    Last edited by Hsiaodi; 04-11-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiaodi View Post
    Wow..... I suppose we are super helpful today because s/he actually bought cvcx?
    Yes the cvcx veey helpful, and norm very helpful too, worth the money

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    In your above example, you have left yourself with 50% pen three decks in the discard tray that you did not see and one deck still left behind the cut card. Your hourly EV is not going to stay the same. With 50% pen in an 8 deck game you will have very few chances to make big bets. Don't mess with that one deck cut that you already have, it is the best thing that you have going for you as far as the house policy set rules.
    Thanks, so its better to start backcount in the begining of the shoe right. Also if i play as the sim setup, i would have $96 per hour ev? Thats amazing

Quote Originally Posted by abc4000 View Post
    Thanks, so its better to start backcount in the begining of the shoe right. Also if i play as the sim setup, i would have $96 per hour ev? Thats amazing

You must begin to count at the start of the shoe. Otherwise you handicap the penetration by yourself.

I wouldn't recommend exclusively back-counting, this sort of behaviour is too unnatural and poses the risk of drawing attention to yourself. You want to look like any other gambler who just sits down and plays. Plus you lose out on the oh so lucrative heads up matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend exclusively back-counting, this sort of behaviour is too unnatural and poses the risk of drawing attention to yourself. You want to look like any other gambler who just sits down and plays. Plus you lose out on the oh so lucrative heads up matches.
    I don’t recommend playing until op understand how TC is calculated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123