See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Money refunded, membership cancelled...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Colin must have a low troll threshold.
    Good for him.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Oh my goodness....Dbs and Zee were the two people BJA 86'd? That is hilarious.

Colin must have a low troll threshold. ????????????
    Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw Zee’s thread on getting 86’d from BJA. I thought, man, Colin backed me off too. It’s my first backoff ever from a forum. And it’s moslty because I discussed tipping in the wrong way.

I got backed off first, but I could tell by Zee‘s posts, it wouldn’t be long before he’d get the boot too.

Zee’s problem was his negative comments about young kids doing this as a full-time career were not well received by that community. But they were spot on!

Btw, I had several BJA members that liked my posts. I actually had more fans over there than I do here. I toned down my comments and never said a negative word about the bootcamps. I get that this is one of Colin’s main sources of income for his business.

I actually feel somewhat honored to be one of only two people that have been backed off from BJA. Maybe Zee and I should start some sort of exclusive Hall of Fame club that we’re only a member of.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post

I actually feel somewhat honored to be one of only two people that have been backed off from BJA. Maybe Zee and I should start some sort of exclusive Hall of Fame club that we’re only a member of.
    Zee is far to polished to be a member of the Dipshit Hall of Shame

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Zee is far to polished to be a member of the Dipshit Hall of Shame
    Yeah, I have to agree there. They both need the attention they get from forums, though. I have never put Zee on ignore, however. He's just looking for attention while Dbs is a troll.

It still cracks me up. Zee and Dbs. Two peas in a pod.

Blog Entries

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Enough. Closed
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345