Thread: 4Queens Excalibur & Park MGM $5 / $10 tables

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

4Queens Excalibur & Park MGM $5 / $10 tables

Excalibur - Anyone played here lately, they were fun and they run nearly full 6 decks before reshuffle. Only complaint they ran almost a dozen dealers on table in 90 mins. Seems off. This place I visited a few times, one pb took a interest of $200 buy in, and came several times to take notes. Even with higher buy ins at other same table.

Park MGM - had a coupon for match play, which hit first deal upon sitting down. The pb, who ran my card initially took stage for the entire session which I cut short since ahead. Bets where $15, except match of $25, 5 hands and cashed out.

Four Queens - sat at $5 table with side bet for wheel spin on BJ, table was good to us even just small red chips. Hit the wheel a few times that covered all previous and put me more ahead. I’m not a fan of the hotel, but the table was great, dealer included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that the games at Park MGM at the $10-$25 limits were 6/5 not 3/2? Can you confirm?
    Thanks Ordnance

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance87 View Post
    I thought that the games at Park MGM at the $10-$25 limits were 6/5 not 3/2? Can you confirm?
    Thanks Ordnance

They are 6:5.

That's what it was on my last trip. When I read that play was cut short because of a PB camped out at the table I assumed that they moved away from 6/5 and back to 3/2. I see they didn't. Thanks for confirming. Looks like PB saved him from playing bad game (unless I'm missing something).

Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance87 View Post
    That's what it was on my last trip. When I read that play was cut short because of a PB camped out at the table I assumed that they moved away from 6/5 and back to 3/2. I see they didn't. Thanks for confirming. Looks like PB saved him from playing bad game (unless I'm missing something).

Nothing more ironic than the vision of a brain-dead, imbecile pit boss camping out to protect his 6:5 games. If there is a more painfully ignorant class of human beings on the face of this earth, I'd like to know. (And yes, there are a few rare exceptions.)

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Nothing more ironic than the vision of a brain-dead, imbecile pit boss camping out to protect his 6:5 games. If there is a more painfully ignorant class of human beings on the face of this earth, I'd like to know. (And yes, there are a few rare exceptions.)

Don
    We've routinely crushed 6:5, CSM games. There are more ways to skin a blackjack game besides card counting.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    We've routinely crushed 6:5, CSM games. There are more ways to skin a blackjack game besides card counting.
    I will have to keep an eye out for additional opportunities.

6D games or 1D and 2D games?

Any suggestions?

The PB was part of the reason I left. The dealer might as well not even been there. Few hands and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post

Don
    It is nice to know Don's perspective which makes it more genuine his response to some of mine petty questions . His contribution to this site is highly value as with the other high quality posters . Obviously Don know of other ways to beat bj . i assumed he is answering in the context of COUNTING.

unless you have an edge besides counting 4queens and mgm park are garbage