See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Where can I buy a cut card at night in Vegas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Where can I buy a cut card at night in Vegas?

It's kind of urgent, I'm trying to buy a cut card to practice cutting decks. The gambler's book store is closed.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What could be so imperative that you would want a cut card right away? Is it that dealer is exposing bottom card before offering you the cut? How much can you learn with a cut card in an hour? Just curious.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    just practice with a joker until u get an actual cut card

What the heck advantage is there to having "practice" at cutting?
    I use the cut opportunities as a form of mild cover, putting on a show as if I believe in all the voodoo behind a "good" and "bad" cut...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by GMass View Post
    What the heck advantage is there to having "practice" at cutting?
    I use the cut opportunities as a form of mild cover, putting on a show as if I believe in all the voodoo behind a "good" and "bad" cut...
    If you are doing more than counting, cutting can be important. Everything from tracking to steering requires some skill with cutting. Steering requires very precise, to the card, cutting which must be practiced.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    If you are doing more than counting, cutting can be important. Everything from tracking to steering requires some skill with cutting. Steering requires very precise, to the card, cutting which must be practiced.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Ah, thanks for clarifying. I've never seen never mind played a single or double deck - all 6 or 8 shoe games near me.

If you can learn to cut 13 or 26 cards exactly it is a pretty useful skill, just don't forget about the burn card.