See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Receiving Blackjack Emails

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Receiving Blackjack Emails

Every once in a while I will receive an email from someone asking about something or wanting to share information. Often these folks will use their real name or a name that appears to be their real name. I have no desire to know anyone's real name. It means nothing to me, and it tells me nothing. What I want to know is your handle so I can check your posts and see if you have been contributing to the forum for a while. Then I will acknowledge the email if you have been around for awhile.

Otherwise you will get a reply of sorry I don't know you well enough to discuss anything. I don't check my blackjack email that often, so you may not get a reply, but most of the time I will reply to my emails. However, about a month ago I received an email from someone in the midwest wanting to meet up. It appeared he was using his real name. He really didn't disclose his handle or nothing and said very little in it. I didn't even bother to reply because Jan- Feb time period it real busy with doing my income taxes and shoveling so if you are reading this the reply you would have got is sorry I don't know you. I can't discuss anything.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    FYI - I think you typed that into your computer instead of your journal.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    FYI - I think you typed that into your computer instead of your journal.
    You're on a roll :-)