Thread: Norm Watternberger please read regarding your CVCX

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Norm Watternberger please read regarding your CVCX

Hey Norm, in your attempts to make a great BJ card counting software (which it is) your dumbass forgot to put a lock code on it which prevents people, who bought it, from sharing it, but worse, offering to sell it other people using their code on these facebook card counting forums and blackjack discord. Don't shoot the messenger old fart, cause you were to dumb to protect your intellectual property

3 people in those forums tried selling it to me for $40-$50 using their codes you in past 4 months. In fact, quite a few guys from here are in those forums including the guy who created it. I don't care what you do after reading this to protect your profits and property cause the damage has already been done and continues to be done behind your back.

Popcorn emoji

Blog Entries

Criminals exist everywhere and they belong in prison. But, bulletproof security would make the product too difficult. So, we have to live with these destructive animals who reduce my abilities to support the product.

Now, it would be more useful for you to tell me who these people are and where the sites exist so that I can file the appropriate paperwork; as I have done so many times on twitter they no longer require that I file the forms.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Darn, my plans have been foiled!
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Blog Entries

The folks selling this are really screwing buyers as the product can't be updated or moved. But, I guess that serves them right.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Banned or Suspended

Norm,

I understand that someone has slandered me with a false accusation.
    I do not own your fine software ~ and have never sold said software.
    I have had it offered to me in the past, but I do not
    run windoZe.