Thread: Away for a week

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Away for a week

Just a quick heads-up. I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a week's vacation, and will not be reading the boards while I'm away. Please don't confuse my silence with indifference to any posts that might be directed at me.

Will catch up with you soon!

Don

Another trip so soon?!

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Another trip so soon?!
    Really unusual period for me. Was celebrating landmark family events in September and December -- with trips to National Parks, San Diego, and then Aruba. This one is our annual timeshare week in Sarasota. And then I'm sticking around for a long time!

Don

Enjoy! I've been doing a fair amount of (non-AP) travelling myself, lately.

How much can we annoy Don by getting this thread to an unreasonable number of posts, and what is that number?

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Really unusual period for me. Was celebrating landmark family events in September and December -- with trips to National Parks, San Diego, and then Aruba. This one is our annual timeshare week in Sarasota. And then I'm sticking around for a long time!

Don
    Is that a treat? JK