Hello all,

Over the years, I have developed what appear to be winning AP blackjack strategies that are not at all about counting. They only work with blackjack dealt from cards shuffled MANUALLY, not shuffled by a machine. As such, I don't think sims have evolved to the point of entirely capturing the nuances of the flawed (nonrandom) human shuffle, but maybe I am wrong. (BTW, see research of mathematicians demonstrating what it takes to randomly shuffle cards.). But the purpose of this post is not to start a discussion about this shuffling.

I currently lack the bankroll to implement my strategies, and this will not likely change for a while. So, my question is, what are my options? I don't want to reveal my 'secrets' to just anyone. I guess I am looking for investors or buyers who would sign a NDA. What other possibilities are there? For instance, maybe players I disclose a strategy to would be willing to share a percentage of the profits that they enjoy?

Productive input is welcome please. Remember we are all trying to do the same thing, even though this post will likely soon have a pretty yellow background (voodoo) .

Seriously interested parties can PM me if that is possible through this site.